2007 Toyota Camry

Based on 1640 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I LOVE my camry

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, has kept it's value, minimal repairs."

"I bought my car in Fall of 2006, it's a 2007 Camry. I have enjoyed this car very much. I have only had minimal issues: some routine brake wear and have had to replace the tires twice, which I think is a lot for only 65,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is very comfortable, I love the sun roof and stereo. The only issues that it has had is a small hiss from one of the windows which sounds like it is not closed tightly, and a mildew odor when I first start the air conditioner after the winter (I replace the filter for this). Everything else is great; it starts right up on very cold mornings, has been very reliable, it heats up and cools down very quickly, it has kept it's value, has nice pickup on the highway. I have put minimal money into it for maintenance and repairs. I can't think of anything bad about it. I will very likely be buying another in the Fall"

Great car!

By on Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Burns oil faster than every 3,000 miles, though, and speed sensor code sometimes comes on, then goes off."

This has been a great car never had a problem

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pros: "Perfect car for me great mileage, ride & reliabili"

"This car has been so good I went out and bought a newer one that is exactly the same just newer even the same color lol ! This car has never quit on me or needed anything more than the regular maintenance brakes tires oil changes etc."

Hasn't missed a beat

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, awesome JBL audio on Hybrid, sensible."

Cons: "Anonymous looks, strange brakes, sensible."

"Our 2007 Camry Hybrid has done everything you would expect of a Camry - transported us around with no drama or a single mechanical fault. I've been constantly (and pleasantly) surprised by its performance over the years. Maybe because it's a "boring old Camry" (and a Hybrid) my expectations were low in that regard, but it's actually very quick. The Hybrid engine and CVT give it great acceleration from a standing start, and I've surprised many a vehicle who's driver saw the Hybrid badge and thought they could blow me off the road. No, it's not sports car exciting of course, but it's also not completely devoid of performance when needed. The interior is largely generic and plastic, but everything is laid out well. The Hybrid does come with the JBL 5-disc sound system, which is extremely good - possibly the best in-car audio I've heard. As for the Hybrid fuel economy, well it makes a difference obviously. However it's not a night and day difference, and it can also be a little random at times; I've driven hard and been rewarded with an "excellent" rating when I arrived, and driven like every drop of fuel counts and somehow got poor mileage. A lot of things can effect the MPG rating, so don't expect miracles. Downsides? The brakes (regenerative) can feel a little weird at times, occasionally needing a more forceful press than you're expecting. It's not much fun in the back if you're very tell as the front seats have a hard plastic covering on the back, which is painful if your knees are touching. You also lose some trunk space in the Hybrid due to the battery. Bottom line; for getting from A to B with no issues whatsoever, you can't go wrong with a Camry. It's also not quite as dull getting there as you expected either."

Perpetual Motion Machine w/ Electric Turbo Assist

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, Cool Features, Electric Turbo Assist"

Cons: "Not a Masserati. Or Jaguar. But it IS a Lexus."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

"This is the most amazing car I have ever owned (and I am quite the gearhead!). Bought it new off the lot, and it NEVER needs repair, except for the usual: tires, brakes, oil changes, etc. After 9 years, it still looks and drives like new. We get a consistent 34 mph, City and Highway combined. I stay out of the Gas Station, out of the Repair Shop, and my money stays IN my pocket! Interior is adjustable and comfortable, and looks just as good as the day I bought it. Loads of bells & whistles - bluetooth phone, nav, CD and Display are all great. The Electric Turbo Assist (which is never listed as a feature, I don't know why) kicks 12 batteries of power into your acceleration when merging on to the freeway or getting out of a tight traffic spot. It doesn't get better than this."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

"I drove my Camry for 8 years and had no mechanical problems. It drove great! The car did get regular maintenance. Today I hit a deer with the car and totaled the car. I will buy another Camry."

Very Good car.

By on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pros: "Good gas mileage, has get up & go."

Cons: "Has some blemishes on body."

"Only work done was a few recalls & reg. maintenance. It's been a good car. Just want a newer car with less miles."

It's a great car!

By on Saturday, June 25, 2016

"I've owned two Toyota Camrys, an '01 and a '10 and they have both been very reliable cars. I like the look of the '10 better than the new models they've come out with. It gets great gas mileage and is inexpensive to maintain."

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."

Great Car,

By on Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Overall a great car, I am totally satisfied. Traded in a Nissan Versa which was trouble since I bought new in 2008. The Camry has made me a much happier driver. Its comfortable, gets great MPG, and it is much, much faster than the Versa . I usually get 38-39 MPG with mixed driving, and if i really try i can get the Camry can give me 40-42 MPG. Only downside is if you want it to go fast (and believe me, it boogies) you really have to give it gas and it will put a ding in your MPG's. I Guarantee, you WILL get higher than the EPA estimated Miles per gallon, I did with minor driving habit modifications. If you don't do any modfications, you will get the EPA estimated 33 MPG. i have always exceeded that number though. Overall great, comfortable, smooth family car with Great fuel economy. The alternative is the Nissan Altima, which i was also considering. You get less equipment with the Altima I noticed. No bluetooth, no premium sound, no powerseat, No HID headlights, no LED taillights, and less versatility as the rear seats do not fold down like they do in the Camry. On the plus side, you get more power 198 hp->Altima compared to 187->Camry. What it came down to was price, I went with the least expensive CPO, with the lowest price and bountiful options, a great buy!"

quiet, comfortable cruiser

By on Thursday, January 28, 2010

"very quiet, comfortable ride, decent acceleration with the 4 cyl., very good gas mileage, nice sounding optional jbl stereo, would buy again even with all the recent negative publicity regarding the gas pedal recall"

WOW! I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I bought a 2009 Camry Hybrid. I just want to drive, and drive and drive. It's loaded with everything! The leather seats are comfortable. I'm 6'-1" and I feel like the seats were custom made for just for me. My wife loves the seats too! We took it on a 680 mile trip. We averaged 42.5 mpg at 70 mph. I can get over 40 MPG around town if I really watch my speed. I have had to learn to drive slower, and you know what, that's not so bad. This car is really quiet. My wife is a quiet person and I can hear every word she says. The blue tooth is great. I can hear everthing said on it and people can hear me just fine. The heated seats work fast. I love it on cold mornings. The 4 disc sound system is great. My 92 year old aunt was able to get in and out of this car very easily. The fold down rear seats give extra room for more space in the trunk. It does have a smaller trunk but for me that is not a problem. The electric moon roof works great. I'm surprised how quiet it is inside this car when the moon roof is open. My wife and I like the dual heat and cool control system. It looks good and I get a lot of great comments about it. I have absolutely no complaints about it. If you want a mid size car that looks great, gets 40 + MPG and is comfortable, then buy this car."

09 CAMRY HYBRID

By on Friday, October 10, 2008

"Rides and handles llike a Japanese car. I'm partial to German cars (retired an 01 BMW M5); but definately is OK! Knock down 40 MPG diriving fwys (better here) and surface streets (generally less MPG). Don't get moon roof. So noisy on fwy can't hear radio or passengers (sometimes a plus). GPS is counter intuitive. Voice doesn't work. Bluetooth is fabulous. Trunck is miniscule. Like the pass thru and the fold down back seats."

Extremely Impressed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I purchased in 2006. I have 57000 miles on it and it still rides like a new vehicle. I average between 35.7 and 41 miles per gallon in mixed driving."

Outstanding!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Great car! Traded an Avalon for the Camry Hybrid and noticed very little difference in comfort. In 3 weeks of mixed highway and city driving, I am averaging just over 37 mpg, and on a long highway stretch after refilling the tank, I was able to get 39.7 mpg! I'm told the best mileage comes after 3k miles, so if it gets even better, I'll be really happy. It's also fun to "learn" to drive smarter and enhance the already great gas mileage. Overall, a very safe, smooth, quiet (luxury car ride) and economical car that I'd recommend to everyone."

Milage May Vary, Great Upside Potential!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"We purchased an '08 Camry Hybrid over a year ago and couldn't be happier. The primary driver is a very "spirited" one whose previous vehicles were sports cars. Despite their aggressive driving, they've averaged 36 MPG over 22,000 miles. Driving the same routes but far more gently, I usually achieve 43 MPG in all but the coldest winter months."

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"i Constantly get compliments on my car. i have had it since August, 2006 and i still get compliments at the gas station or wherever. i have the 4cyl. SE model in black. a lot of people still mistake my car for a lexus. it has limo tint and 20inch rims and it looks remarkable. the black leather seats are fabulous and VER COMFORTABLE. i had a chevy malibu prior to this car. it was hard for me to find an affordable car as comfy as my malibu. my camry is pretty darn close! this car is very reasonably priced. i got mine for just over 23K. it is comfortable and the quality is amazing. i am impressed because so many new cars today are just poorly made. i love my toyota! i would probably reccommend getting the 6cyl. my car is sluggish and too heavy for the small engine. the gas mileage is not what i expected (they told me i'd get 35mpg highway) but it is still decent. overall, i am very happy with my car. i see some people have had broblems, but i have not. i guess i am one of the lucky ones so far!"

Typical Toyota

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"In a nutshell, whatever you read in the car magazines and Consumer Reports is true. It's very reliable, sluggish at times (4-cyl), seats are uncomfortable especially over long trips (4000miles /month). Quality is cheap. HOWEVER, EVERYTHING WORKS WELL AND IS DURABLE."

Take the bad with the good

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I've had the '07 4 cylinder automatic LE for 10 months. The positives: great gas mileage (31 mpg city, 36 mpg hwy); comfortable seats (nice road trips); attractive body lines, spacious rear seat and trunk; easy to see and use console and plenty of cubbies; great handling, even on snowy, slushy roads. The negatives: constant transmission shifts (especially at certain speeds) and some hesitation on initial acceleration; squeaky dash (especially when cold); a little difficult to reverse because it's hard to see over the box shaped trunk. Also, I'm concerned about the longevity of the fabric seats - they don't seem that durable."

Great-but dissapointing gas milage

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "poor gas milage"

"Love the car. Very reliable. Had a recall on motor which was fixed. Unfortunately until the recall was done the car only got 26-27MPG. Now it gets 28-29 MPG, 30 on a great day which is still too low in my mind and is the only real complaint I have about the car. The car is a 4cyl and I feel it should be getting 30-33 MPG. I do have good tires on it which are designed for the HWY which aided in getting the 28-29 MPG."

I have had this car since late 2010. MPG 32-35.

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"I have had this car since late 2010. The miles are about 95% road miles averaging 32-35 mpg. Just put on 4 new tires, service on the car was one when ever it was called for. The interior is cloth, automatic transmission, satellite radio and Bluetooth ready. This is a great car for in town or on the road. Car is in Salina, KS"

Perfect car - style, ride, smartwise.

By on Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pros: "comfort, ride, gas/mile"

"Need the proper tires on this vehicle even though front-wheel drive. I grew up on a high hill, getting up with my SE Camry in the winter months of New England, still proved a 6 out 10 for confidence in making it up. Otherwise, I LOVE my Camry! She's been good to me for 108K!"