2007 Toyota Camry

Based on 1629 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"This is my second Toyota...first was an 01 Solara...and I will continue to purchase Toyotas for their value, style and reliability."

fantastic

By on Thursday, November 27, 2008

"I have driven Camry's since the late 80's but i havent driven one quite like this. The ride is exceptionally quite and its got lots of space inside. Overall it has a relaxed feel about it when you are cruising the streets, you can almost feel like you are having a conversation with the car. on the down side though, is the hesitation when you are in desperate need of power (To show off its performance to onlookers) but once it gets its kick going, its becomes sprightly. Overall, I would rate this car as another plus (+) from Toyota."

4cyl, XLE... love it

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I have problems w/ the Bluetooth: people have trouble hearing me; I break up (even w/ 5 bars); it drops me when call waiting beeps in; it'll drop me for no reason... I've tried 3 different phone (different mfg) and all had the same problem. The only problem I have with the radio is that sometimes will have no sound w/ the AM stations; if that happens that also means I have no sound w/ Bluetooth (I can't even hear the voice instructions). I took it to the dealer and of course it wouldn't do it for them. They replaced a ground in my trunk saying it should fix the problem & it didn't. The low beams are terrible; no reach at all. I have the typical hesitation when you step on the gas. I took it to the dealer for the fix and it's about 80% better. I know that sounds like a lot of complaining, but I do love my Camry. All the above are minor, except for the hesitation. I would definitely buy one again."

over rated

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I purchased a 09 camry hybrid, and noticed that the seats are very uncomfortable, especially on long trips, the front/back bumpers are the cheapest I've ever seen on a vehicle. I used a brush on them at a car wash and they pushed in alot. Glad I never got in a reck with it. The voice activated navigation does not understand half of what you tell it you want, and when my wife needed direction in dallas, tx at night it took her 45 minutes out of the way. Go figure. I traded it off after 6 months. The power train and the gas milage might be good but the rest was sub par for a new vehicle of any kind. Save your money for a real vehicle, I was very surprised!"

Member of the 200K Club

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I own a 2003 LE 4dr. It has about 204K miles. For the past year, I have commuted 135 miles to work round trip Absolutely no mechanical problems. Basic maintenance and wear and tear (oil change / new brakes / new tires ). I believe that if I religiously maintain my oil change schedule and keep her tuned, I may get another 200K! I wished I had purchased a Camry years ago rather than the Ford Tempo"

A GOOD Car

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I gave this car an excellent review. About 3 weeks ago, I was in a serious car accident involving a tractor-trailer. Although the car was considered a total loss, the safety features kept me from sustaining serious injury. I rate this car a 5++++"

Le camry 4 cy

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I have own this car for 6 months. The price was great. the car offers a lot for the price. The car get around 30 mpg on hwy. I find it has a soft sedan ride so it does not corner well. . there are some blind spots.When I drive long distances, my body is not beat. The car's ride make the trip bearable.The tranns does shift a lot but I got use to it.Soi far I am satisfied and would buy another."

I WOULD NOT BUY THIS

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"own 07 se model 4 cycl.rode smooth 1st couple of mths then the car started shaking when you put it in reverse.shacks&knocks when you turn the air on mats have nearly caused me 3 wrecks yet they wont replace them the car has had issues with idling and poor excelleration the matience lights stay on & dealer just resets it exemation lights stays on carpets hve come aparts on edges of car not accurate gas milieage"

Nice looking and comfortable

By on Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Nice looking and comfortable but it turned out to be a piece of junk. Nothing but problems. Taking it into Toyota for a 5th time tomorrow. Manual shift if not working and there is no acceleration. Have had multiple rattles since purchase. Seat fabric is also already worn down. All of this with lesst than 30k miles. :-( I would not reccomend this car to anyone."

I would rather a Honda!

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I bought this car 1 year ago, it's a 4 cylinder, NO POWER at all, but great gas mileage. Very nice car, but the value isn't where it should be. Toyotas should hold their value, but looks like this one doesn't!"

Excellent All Around. A+ RATING <><

By on Saturday, August 16, 2008

"My wife loved this car, she is with our Lord now and I just sent in and paid it off and am going to make it my car now. Drives and looks great."

Great car, needs more cup holders

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"It is actually getting better than predicted mpg (35 in town, 39 on highway). Only three minor complaints: 1. Needs more cup holders. There are only two up front and two in back (and only if you fold down the center arm rest). 2. Factory tires only last for about 20,000 miles. No warranty on them. 3. Moonroof tilt down control is very touchy. You have to press it for one second only for it to close. Too short and it doesn't close completely. Too long and it closes and opens right back up. I'm definitely pleased with my purchase so far."

Love it!

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"This is the best car I have ever owned. I absolutely love it. The handling is great. It is roomy enough inside for road trips with all adults. The gas mileage has been terrific. It has almost met the advertised EPA standards for me, but I am a conservative driver anyway. It does get lower mileage during colder weather when the engine has to run more to run the heater. I have the GPS navigation system installed, I don't know how I ever got along without it. It has come in handy in our business. All of the remote controls on the steering are wonderful. The sound system is as good as I would ever want. I'm not a great judge of that because I am not a music addict. I like to drive in quiet a lot of the time. I like and use the bluetooth feature for my cell phone. It works well for me. My wife doesn't like it as much because she feels like she has to shout to be heard. One complaint I have is that I still don't know how to use the voice activated features, but I haven't taken the time to learn. I have tried it a few times to make calls and have gotten points of interest icons activated on my GPS instead. I still have to get used to how to best use the automatic climate control system. It drives me crazy sometimes turning on AC when it is cold outside. One thing I would like to see added to the features would be an internal temperature reading. It currently has only the desired temperatures for both driver and passenger; it would be nice to see the actual temperature displayed. Great car."

Fits a family +++

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Love this car! Fits me and my family great. I have two young children and trunk space is a plus for us, the Camry can hold a double stroller, an umbrella stroller, and a weeks worth of groceries in the trunk. Fits the carseats perfectly in the back seat with room to spare in the middle for a third. The car is mechanically sound, preforms great and is great on gas consumption. Love my Camry!"

Very reliable

By on Thursday, May 15, 2008

"I have the '07, and if it is anything like the '08 or '09, I would definitely buy it, over and over again. This is my 3rd Camry, and I am very satisfied with it. It is comfortable, spacious, with a lot of useful features. The tire pressure monitor saved me from having a flat in the middle of the road. It sensed low pressure right away, so I could have it repaired before going completely flat. The V6 has more than ample power, and it actually saves gas. Does not have to down-shift going on slight uphill grades. Stays in 6th gear. And the styling is very pleasing to the eyes. Neighbor and relatives have bought Camrys since I bought mine."

best vehicle ever

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"I love how fully equiped it is. dont know what else the 50th anniversary edition has but can't be much more. mpg fluxuates between 32 and 45. drove from ohio to denver colorado and had no problems. i did back into the house but it is all fixed now. the trunk is small because of the battery vent and batteries there.,"

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"Traded in our 04 G35x which was a wonderful car but the boss wanted a green car so we bought the camry. After 2 months we just love it, even better than the Infinniti"

Very Disappointing

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I sold my '93 Camry to my daughter. It was a fabulous car and I still see many of them on the street. Unfortunately, the 2007 XLE is no where near the car...very overpriced (CDN) Brakes squealed when backing up (have been replaced) the car rattles to the point that it is distracting while driving (and I don't usually hear squeaks and rattles) but these rattles are over the top...feel like the whole front end is going to fall off. All round the car looks great but is a cheap car, slow response and feels like I'm driving an old jalopy! Give me back my '93 any day. Now it went zoom zoom! Toyota has lost this loyal customer. I too will be trading in for a TL right after Christmas!"

lag in SE 4cyl

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"I love the car except the lag in speeding up, I also feel it is a HUGE safety issue when pulling out onto highway, luckily I have taken mine to the dealership with multiple complaints and Toyota is in the process of repurchasing my vehicle from me due to my concerns, and that there is not a "fix" yet. Otherwise, I love the sporty look and feel. I plan to repurchase another one, maybe a V6 this time in hopes to avoid the lag. I will continue to recommend the car and especially since Toyota has stood behind the vehicle and wants me to be a satisfied customer."

CAMRY 2007 review

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"The issues with the lag in accelleration of the 4 cylinder makes it feel like the old turbo lag and is a HUGE safety issue when attempting to pull onto a highway. The transmission kicking down whenever the car is drifting downhill is really annoying and completely unexpected from a toyota. Toyota is not standing up to either of these issues which is even more unexpected."

Good Comfortable Car

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I've read about people having issues with the transmission and other items. I can say I think there is a major difference in the Camry built in the USA and those built in Japan. I have a XLE fully loaded minus leather and nav system (didn't want leather), and mine was imported in. I've rented the 2007 SE and was not happy with it, but it was built in the states. Not sure if there is a big difference or not, but the ride was not as quiet and there were some querky things my car didn't have. The ride is quiet and smooth, but being objective I think there are some issues which I will bring up on my first service. The transmission downshifts too frequently when cruise is engaged for the slightest grade increases. As well, if you take your foot off the gas and coast, after 3-5 seconds the transmission disengages and you actually speed up a bit. This is something they need to fix as you come up to lights or stop signs. I love the sound system and there is plenty of room for all passengers. The trunk has plenty of room as well. I've had it now for 4 months or so and only have 2500 miles on it so it's still breaking in. I can notice the engine getting stronger every 500 miles or so, so overall I am very very happy with it. Love the bluetooth, but sometimes it has trouble recognizing the right number, but I like it recognizes special characters too! I had to adjust the default settings as the doors unlocked when you put it in park. That was easy to fix. I would like to know how to adjust the auto headlight thing so it turns off immediately but I understand Toyota has to do it. Bah! I did find a work around to shut off the attention light which can be annoying (it does get your attention!)"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"I have a red SE V6 that I recently put a set of 20s on. It drives incredibly smooth and quiet. Tons of refined performance with a 0-60 time of 5.8. Acording to Car and Drivers top ten fastest cars for under 25K list it made number 2. The Carmy is a car for everyone from the economic CE 4cyl to the flashy SE and all the way up to the prestine fully loaded XLE."

Great car

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"Have driven plenty of cars prior to the purchase of this V6 camry, including the 08 accord V6 (very nice car also). Ride, comfort, finish, are all right on and surpassed all in this class. Any more and it would be labeled Lexus. V6 is fast especially when passing. Very smooth, comfortable ride. Its not a stiff sports car. If you're looking for luxury without the luxury name and price, this is a great choice."

Great Car!!!

By on Sunday, September 2, 2007

"Amazing car, superb styling,nice ride quality and on road performance, SE Model is 10 times better than any other trim as it stands out different from all. Had some Prob. with Acceleration before and came to know that i just need to get the car computer reset, did that and runs amazing. I have driven almost every car in this segment ans trust me there is no car which can come even closer except Honda Accord."

great car

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I have had Camry's since 1996. When the 07 came out I waited almost 2 months for an Aloe Green LE to arrive. A little disapointed with mileage compared to past cars, and the engine does have a hesitation when accelerating. There is a service bulletin out regarding the hesitation which requires re-programing the computer. My dealer did it for me and BIG improvement . Anyone with this problem, bring it to your service department attention."