2007 Toyota Camry

Based on 1598 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

So far the best car I've owned

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "All around great car."

Cons: "Non so far."

"I've owned 2 previous Fords and 1 Dodge in my time. And I bought them to buy American because I'm American. In my experience the problem with buying American vehicles is that there are always flaws. It seems there is no pride or craftsmanship when building the vehicles at the factory. With Ford it was the electronics, Dodge......bad transmission, I can't say much about Chevy accept they were going through possible bankruptcy in '08 and I didn't know what would happen if I bought a GM product. So I went with Toyota and bought a Camry. Best decision I've ever made, in reference to automobiles. I bought it brand new and I have over 80k miles on it. I bought the extended warranty.....it was a waste of money....I never had to use it. With the Ford and Dodge I used the extended warranties @approx 65k miles and I was still needing the warranties after they expired. I have not had one single problem with my Camry. Just routine maintenance; oil changes, air filters, tires, etc. I was looking to find quality and I found it in Toyota. Toyota vehicles might cost a couple thousand extra, but it's worth it."

2009 Camry LE

By on Thursday, August 07, 2008

"I just bought this car a month ago, and have been driving it around while neglecting my Infiniti FX35 SUV for some time. All those negative comments about Camry does not seem to happen on the one I bought. It is a very good car with improved handling and features. I do agree with the cheap interior plastics ( PP material seems to have less gloss level added ) They'd better be UV resistance material added. Air filter seems good, but the air conditioner does not seem to be that convincing. Of all the cars I owned, ..Honda Civic, BMW325, BMwX3, Toyota Corolla, Honda Accord, InfinitiFS35, to the latest Camry, This camry is right behind BMW series. If you want excellent performance and handling, go for BMW. If you want all comfort and bells and whistles without paying too much...go for Infiniti. If you need good gas mileage and reliable car with moderate performance, Camry is the one."

I love this car! I have had two accidents .

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

Pros: "yes nice to drive"

"I would buy this car again. It has blind side detector which is life saver. I have got over 40 MPG, but one must drive correctly with the correct conditions, Tail wind helps."

Troublefree

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I have had my Camry hybrid since 2007. I bought it brand new and haven't a single problem with it. It is very very quiet inside the car. I would buy one again. I get about 37 miles per gallon on average."

By on Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pros: "Great sedate sedan"

Cons: "No bluetooth connectivity"

"I have driven 110k miles with no major issues. The only major part replaced on my car was the water pump. The car is quite reliable and I am consistently getting a mileage of 25mpg in city and 31mpg on high way."