2007 Toyota Camry

Based on 1564 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

nice car

By on Saturday, August 18, 2007

"very good car"

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"My girlfriend and I where looking for a good car with good gas mileage. We looked at everything from Mazda6's to Accords and find the the Camry SE V6 blew them all out the water. From power to comfort the Camry has it all. We bought all the service package they offered us ( I know what a waste of money) but when you can transfer it to your next Toyota and free tires replacement not a bad deal. Gas mileage was a great plus for us not only can we have the power to marge onto highway traffic we got 360miles to the tank. May not seem like that much but going from an SUV getting 13miles to the gallon that a HUGE improvement."

Needs improvement

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Many blind spots. Very difficult to judge how much room you have when backing up. The trunk is too high or the back window too small to give a clear rear view. There is hardly any pick up first thing in the morning. I am afraid to pass another car for fear that the Camry can't get up enough power to make the pass. The interior is great and very comfortable. The overall design is very chunky-looking, no sleekness about it. Average about 25 mph in the city. Safety feature and reliabilty were the reasons that I bought another Camry, but if I found another car with more visibility and style I would buy it."

Not What I Expected

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"So far I have only had this car for a month and it was not at all what I expected a Toyota Camry to be. It hesitates when accelerting, the cruise control speeds up fast when your going up a hill making it burn gas faster, it is not as good as they say it is on gas, and every little thing that hits the car scratches the paint to the metal. I best gas mileage I have gotten is 22 in town and 26 on the highway. I am very disappointed with the quality of this car."

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update on repairs by Toyota

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I think my 07 Camry is the worst car I ever owned. However, today I took it back to the dealer with less than 1000 miles on it because it hesitates - step on the gas and nothing much happens - and does some weird shifting on the highway especially with the cruise on. Not what I would expect from a Camry - however, Toyota has decided to "fix" it. There is a service bulletin out that calls for reporgramming some computer. The dealer did that under the warranty and after about one more mile of definite distress, the car evened out and is running much better. Not been out on the highway yet but the hesitation seems to have disappeared and the little bit of highway driving I've done today has not produced shifting as before. Recommend those with similar transmission problems contact their dealer for repairs. Now if I can just figure out how to get the dealer to take it back while it is running good....yeah right!"

Always Driven Ford

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I have always had a Ford product from the beginning of time. My business partner talked me into trying the vehicle. He has always driven Toyota. The car is awesome. No comparison to the Fords I've driven. Will stay with Toyota. Also just talked my son into purchasing one."

Think I made a mistake.

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I bought the 2007 Camry because of the 1996 Camry previously owned which was excellent vehicle. Only problem in 72K miles was the alarm system. But the 2007 seems made of tinfoil. With just about 1000 miles on it, the transmission seems a little strange - does some funny shifting. Also the car has began "sulking" - not the rapid acceleration it had been getting. After reading lots of reviews that describe the same "problems" I think I am experienceing, it seems time to get rid of it. Also, it sure rides lots rougher than the 96 Camry. And it sure is a hot little car. As in very warm. Very disappointing!"

Hottest Car Ever I owned

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"The span and orientation of the windows to the outside makes this the hottest car to drive I have ever owned. My legs bake daily when driving into the sun. After driving a 2003 Merc Grand Marquis, I am having trouble adjusting to the bounce of this shorter wheel base car. The size of the car is a good fit, appearance good. This is my second Camry - the 1996 car was hot too but this one has the 96 beat for heat hands down."

not all that great

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"I owned one of the first 2007 Camry Hybrids to arrive in Texas. The milage is lower than advertised, the center console has squeaked since new, the headrest obstructs the drivers view to the side and back. The veh is white as is the side molding, when struck by an inconsiderate driver, the white paint peels off and black molding can be seen. To cheep to use a solid white molding. Leather seats are starting to show wear, only 9000 miles on car. I would not buy another Toyota."