2007 Toyota Camry

Based on 1579 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

The Seats

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

"most uncomfortable seats I’ve ever sat in.. I do have back issues , but the Camry seems to bring out the worst in my back..Never again! Other wise a great car."

Very reliable car, zero mechanical problems

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, good gas mileage, good middle level car"

Cons: "limited power, interior design just ok"

"was my 3rd Camry. All were good cars. Not many mechanical issues and this one absolutely no mechanical problems in 8 years I bought it for reliability (not for performance or style). It is a great daily driver and commuter car"

Great car good on gas.

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"Brand new tires"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Good on gas, quiet and very comfortable"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I took a chance in 2007 to try a hybrid and I am glad I did. The mileage was not as great as the sticker stated but it was still good. I have done all the standard maintenance per the Scheduled Maintenance Guide, have put on one set of tires and replaced the water pump. It has been a very reliable car, comfortable and quiet. I have had no problems with it and am going to buy a new 2015 model."

Good, but with the problems listed on CR evals

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Very good road car, quiet."

Cons: "Ergonomics, problem components."

"My vehicle has 100,000 miles. It's been fairly reliable, but has had all of the flaws pointed out in current Consumer Reports surveys. 1. The water pumps fail prematurely. (This is true of the 07, 08, and 09). I've had to replace my water pump, recently; 2. Shocks and suspension. These, too, have relatively poor ratings in CR subscribers reports. The suspension was covered under an extended warranty. (And a good thing, too, given the cost). I had complained to a Massachusetts dealership about the leaky shocks, as far back as 2010, but they insisted that the leaks would not be covered under warranty. (This was at 45K). They, too, had to be replaced. 3. Brakes. These were overhauled at 75,000, which seems a bit early for a car of this class. (Again, these were the areas where the CR surveys also found weaknesses in reliability). The undercarriage has a degree of rust greater than I would have cared for. Having said all of that, it's been fairly reliable. The driver's seat isn't particularly ergonomic (long drives are very bad on the back), but some of that can be remedied with the Gelco Ultra seat pad. (The Gelco has allowed me to drive for extended periods). Recently, I was in a 2014 Camry. I found that in terms of ride quality and feel, little had changed from the 2008 model. (They felt like the same car). Would I buy a new one? Maybe . . . depending on the reliability ratings (J.D. Power and CR) and comfort of current models."