2006 Toyota Camry

Based on 1240 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

This car drives like a dream for its age.

By on Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pros: "Great price. A gem of a car."

Cons: "Everything inside and out intact and working well."

"I love this car and would keep it for ever. I am moving far away and taking my other newer car as I will not need two cars. It is a unique car in that has everything except a built in GPS and Blue Tooth capabilities. However it has something few cars come with these days, a tape deck ! It has six speakers and a 6 CD player with very easy operation. Rides ever so smoothly, brakes well and power steering and brakes function like new. Lovely car with hardly any scratches."

My Love For My Car Is Unreal

By on Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pros: "great mpg, fun to drive, reliable"

"I love love love my Camry! I would have no problem driving it anywhere in the US. It's close to hitting the 200k mark, but you certainly would not be able to tell. It gets great gas mileage for a 2002, but it has plenty of pep to get up and go. I never get below 30 MPG. The JBL premium sound system is AWESOME! I cannot believe it came from the factory like that. Overall, this is the BEST car I have ever owned in my life, and I don't ever plan on getting rid of it. It's just an awesome car."

One good little car

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

"I bough this car used in 2002 with 27,000 miles on it and now have almost 170,000 on the odometer. This car has given me very little problems. Only had to replace the radiator, coolant reservoir, starter, shocks and throttle body (not the cars fault some one cut one of the wires on it). All of these problems occurred after 160,000 miles, and I would by this car all over again if I could."

Best auto I have ever owned, and I have had 8

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "This auto will drive for many years at low cost."

"This auto is the best auto I have ever owned or driven. It is fun and relaxing to drive, it gives good mileage in the city and the hi-way. It is quiet, smooth, good acceleration. Has good traction, balance of tires with no wear on the corners. This auto has been the most reliable and trouble free auto I have ever owned. The rear defroster work great in the winter. The paint outside is like new because the auto has been garaged, the inside is also very clean and does not show wear and tear,"

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, gas efficient, plenty of power"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car because I needed something reliable and the Camry has been that! I have had not problems with this car. Starts first time, everytime. It's stylish enough that my 25yr old daughter has it at least half of the time that I've had it. I feel comfortable when she is driving the Camry, because I know she driving a good, reliable car."