2006 Toyota Camry

Based on 1237 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

One good little car

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

"I bough this car used in 2002 with 27,000 miles on it and now have almost 170,000 on the odometer. This car has given me very little problems. Only had to replace the radiator, coolant reservoir, starter, shocks and throttle body (not the cars fault some one cut one of the wires on it). All of these problems occurred after 160,000 miles, and I would by this car all over again if I could."

Best auto I have ever owned, and I have had 8

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "This auto will drive for many years at low cost."

"This auto is the best auto I have ever owned or driven. It is fun and relaxing to drive, it gives good mileage in the city and the hi-way. It is quiet, smooth, good acceleration. Has good traction, balance of tires with no wear on the corners. This auto has been the most reliable and trouble free auto I have ever owned. The rear defroster work great in the winter. The paint outside is like new because the auto has been garaged, the inside is also very clean and does not show wear and tear,"

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, gas efficient, plenty of power"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car because I needed something reliable and the Camry has been that! I have had not problems with this car. Starts first time, everytime. It's stylish enough that my 25yr old daughter has it at least half of the time that I've had it. I feel comfortable when she is driving the Camry, because I know she driving a good, reliable car."

Great reliable car

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I have had my Camry for about one year now and have enjoyed it a great deal. I had a Grand Cherokee prior and began having a few problems with it and was starting a new job that would require a great deal of driving, so I decided to get something newer. I have never owned a Toyota, but based on word of mouth, and now my personal experience, I was missing out. I have out a little over 25,000 miles on my Camry and have had no problems. The ride is great. Gas mileage is really good (25-26 mix of city and highway, about 30 only highway), especially compared to my Grand Cherokee. The one thing I was concerned with was driver space because I am 6'3", but that is adequate even over long distances. I am very satisfied with my Camry and will purchase from Toyota again for sure."

One of the greatest cars I ever owned I

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "not as fun to drive as my old Carola was, but I st"

Cons: "Seats not as comfortable"

"Was not sure I would like it, because I thought it was maybe too big. But I have not had any trouble to speak of. I almost hate to get rid of it."