2006 Toyota Camry

Based on 1112 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quiet and reliable

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"A quality product all around. I'm the original owner. I've owned this car for over five years and have yet to have any breakdown with it. I change the oil and filters as recommended, just installed a new battery, not because the original failed but because I figured I have gotten most of the expected use out of the original. A very good all around family car that can be depended on. I have the four cylinder and while it is no speed demon it has a wonderful power band for normal type driving with plenty of power for hills as well as entering a freeway."

Think twice!

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Absolute worst car I have ever owned. I don't know how I got mixed up in the "Toyota's are the best" mentality. I had transmission problems at around 5K miles--Warranty covered but it was a big disappointment for a new car. The Toyota garage is mystified that I have a valve seal that needs replaced already at 30K. The seats are not very comfortable and feel like a cheap recliner. I also had to have the hinge on the front passangers door replaced because it broke. Styling is very plain on the inside and feels cheap to other vehicles I have had. I love the new car smell, except this one smells just like plastic. I feel this is a very poorly designed and built car inside and out. Think twice before you buy Toyota. So many people say Toyota's have a good resale value, well, my dealership won't even give me close to what KBB says the trade in value is. I guess they know what kind of car they would be getting!"

Good Car

By on Thursday, August 09, 2007

"I'm afraid I am of one of the few people that have had problems with the car. Today spent 1800 in repairs and maintenance. 81k miles, did the 90k tuneup with timing belt. Had a leak in the head gasket and that had to be replaced. The belts squealed on startup so those were replace too. While this is disappointing it is rare. Interior looks great and body has kept up well. Looking forward to another 70k miles before I think about replacing."

See if you qualify for