2006 Toyota Camry

Based on 1205 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Reliable, reasonably priced, great value!

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "reliable, sturdy, spacious compartment & trunk"

Cons: "Wipers scrape against window/noisy"

"Between my husband and me, this is the 4th Camry we've owned. Without question, it has proven to be very reliable and very easy to obtain service anywhere, at reasonable cost. We are planning to purchase another one next month, and possibly two (since we both need new cars at this time)."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable well made vehicle of best value"

Cons: "Conservative looking; could be more sporty looking"

"By far this is the most reliable car I have ever owned. At well over 225K this car is still running strong. Starts every time, engine is still smooth and seems to have at least another 150K miles of life left in it. Have been faithful with oil changes and use full synthetic as often as possible but definitely not less than quality synthetic blends. No major repairs needed except for the replacement of the BCM at about 212K (8 years after purchase...not bad at all). Still looks good inside and out."

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "Reliable Car"

Cons: "Speaker Cover rot inback"

"This has been a great car. The only problems I have had were a catalytic convertor burn out that was covered by warranty, and the speaker covers in the back rotted in the sun. Minor issues. Comfortabe, reliable care"

Single handled Owners

By on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Pros: "Great Value price"

"Car is well maintained & less used , only used for commuting to Office within 5 miles last 3 years & before that was used by old parents ( very less used). All 4 tires are replaced 1 year ago & complete maintenance done . Speaker covers are replaced with new ."

This car drives like a dream for its age.

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Pros: "Great price. A gem of a car."

Cons: "Everything inside and out intact and working well."

"I love this car and would keep it for ever. I am moving far away and taking my other newer car as I will not need two cars. It is a unique car in that has everything except a built in GPS and Blue Tooth capabilities. However it has something few cars come with these days, a tape deck ! It has six speakers and a 6 CD player with very easy operation. Rides ever so smoothly, brakes well and power steering and brakes function like new. Lovely car with hardly any scratches."

My Love For My Car Is Unreal

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "great mpg, fun to drive, reliable"

"I love love love my Camry! I would have no problem driving it anywhere in the US. It's close to hitting the 200k mark, but you certainly would not be able to tell. It gets great gas mileage for a 2002, but it has plenty of pep to get up and go. I never get below 30 MPG. The JBL premium sound system is AWESOME! I cannot believe it came from the factory like that. Overall, this is the BEST car I have ever owned in my life, and I don't ever plan on getting rid of it. It's just an awesome car."

over 200k and still runs without any problem

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Im amazed with the reliability of this car. Never thought i would be able to drive any car more than 200k and not have a problem with it. except normal small repairs, nothing major has happened to the car."

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, gas efficient, plenty of power"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car because I needed something reliable and the Camry has been that! I have had not problems with this car. Starts first time, everytime. It's stylish enough that my 25yr old daughter has it at least half of the time that I've had it. I feel comfortable when she is driving the Camry, because I know she driving a good, reliable car."

Great reliable car

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I have had my Camry for about one year now and have enjoyed it a great deal. I had a Grand Cherokee prior and began having a few problems with it and was starting a new job that would require a great deal of driving, so I decided to get something newer. I have never owned a Toyota, but based on word of mouth, and now my personal experience, I was missing out. I have out a little over 25,000 miles on my Camry and have had no problems. The ride is great. Gas mileage is really good (25-26 mix of city and highway, about 30 only highway), especially compared to my Grand Cherokee. The one thing I was concerned with was driver space because I am 6'3", but that is adequate even over long distances. I am very satisfied with my Camry and will purchase from Toyota again for sure."

just okay

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"when I hit a bump in road car picks up speed like out of control. put in Toyota alarm system when I bought the car from toy. dealership and it failed soon as warranty expires. I had to have it disabled from a mechanic which cost me $500.00. Alarm cost was $1,000.00. I loved my 1991 toy. Camry but not this one. Rear window very hard to see oncoming cars and to park along curb."