2005 Toyota Camry

Based on 1195 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

A keeper

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"I really like this car. I have the XLE with leather seats and V-6 engine. Very comfortable ride. Only complaint, seems like it shifts jerky at times. It hasn't gotten any worse so maybe it is just particular to this car. Very nice air/heat with lots of great features like "can't leave your lights on", automatic locks, can't lock your keys in the car, good size trunk. I get 22MPG in city and 27 MPG highway. At 77K miles, have replaced battery twice and that is it. Runs and looks perfect still. Oh, did replace windshield twice -both time rocks!"

Reliable and Stylish

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, paint, pickup, speakers"

Cons: "Uncomfortable front seats, shaky at highway speeds"

"This is a great reliable and good looking car. The paint has not started to rust until 3 months ago, and it has been on the beach since 2003, when the car was bought. I have had no mechanical issues at all with the car, except for one original O2 sensor going out. The car has great pickup for a base model that weighs 38000 lbs, and it still gets great gas mileage (21-28) after almost 10 years with all original engine parts. The seats are comfortable for city driving, but get uncomfortable after 2+ hours of driving. The car starts to shake slightly when you get over 90 mph. This is a great first car!"

I adore my car!!

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Just the best!"

Cons: "Would love to have a back-up camera."

"This is my third Toyota and I never want to part with it! The style looks like today's styles and it is the most reliable and comfortable car I've owned! Plenty of room. Easy to see out everywhere."

My all time favorite car ever! New battery, tires.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Great quiet smooth drive"

"Leaving on mission in September and hate to give it up. Quite new battery, brakes and tires. I hope I can find a car that I will like as well when we get back. It has not given us any problem. It is safe and great in the snow. I have had the oil changed regularly. It is an XLE. When I was shopping for tires one of the salesmen commented about what a great car the XLE's are. I just met a man who commented that his XLE was his all time favorite car. I had them put the little cuts in the tires for added traction, which helped last winter. It has less than 108,000 miles. It has the wood grain plastic on the dashboard. It has a roomy trunk. It gets 32-33 miles per gallon on the road. The front has paint chips from hitting bugs other than a couple of minor paint chips the paint is in good condition. There is a little dullness on the plastic on the headlights, but still gives plenty of light. I love this car."

reliable as the day is long

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"put gas in it and go. 115,000 miles and still going strong. hope to get another 100,000 miles. best car I have ever owned."