2004 Toyota Camry

Based on 1245 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pros: "Reliable Car"

Cons: "Speaker Cover rot inback"

"This has been a great car. The only problems I have had were a catalytic convertor burn out that was covered by warranty, and the speaker covers in the back rotted in the sun. Minor issues. Comfortabe, reliable care"

Exceeded all expectations!

By on Thursday, October 1, 2015

"Bought this car used in 2007 for $10K w/70,000 mi. It gets routine oil changes and tires rotated, w/a tune-up every spring. The clutch was replaced in 2011 at 110,000 mi. and new exhaust pipe at 120K mi. Last year it got brakes--ALL NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. I MORE than got my money out of this car and it still drives and handles like a muscle car. I love that the back seats fold down for cargo and it's great in bad weather. The 5-speed is virtually indestructible. My family teases me about not having a fob to lock/unlock it remotely and asks when I'm going to get a new car. I LOVE my Camry and can't justify trading it in! I plan to get another 100K mi out of it!"

This car drives like a dream for its age.

By on Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pros: "Great price. A gem of a car."

Cons: "Everything inside and out intact and working well."

"I love this car and would keep it for ever. I am moving far away and taking my other newer car as I will not need two cars. It is a unique car in that has everything except a built in GPS and Blue Tooth capabilities. However it has something few cars come with these days, a tape deck ! It has six speakers and a 6 CD player with very easy operation. Rides ever so smoothly, brakes well and power steering and brakes function like new. Lovely car with hardly any scratches."

My Love For My Car Is Unreal

By on Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pros: "great mpg, fun to drive, reliable"

"I love love love my Camry! I would have no problem driving it anywhere in the US. It's close to hitting the 200k mark, but you certainly would not be able to tell. It gets great gas mileage for a 2002, but it has plenty of pep to get up and go. I never get below 30 MPG. The JBL premium sound system is AWESOME! I cannot believe it came from the factory like that. Overall, this is the BEST car I have ever owned in my life, and I don't ever plan on getting rid of it. It's just an awesome car."

best car ever

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

"i'm 82 years old and have owned a lot of cars.this is the most reliable car i have ever owned. replaced serpentine belt and tires. flushed transmission and replaced sparkplugs. thats all the parts that i have ever replaced. can't say that for all the fords , chevrolets ,dodges and plymouths that i've owned. i do mostly road mileage , and am sure that and regular oil changes have helped a lot."