2004 Toyota Camry

Based on 1205 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Best, safest, most comfortable sedan ever!

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pros: "Fuel economy, looks (sporty sedan), low insurance,"

Cons: "I love it too much."

"I have owned several cars in my lifetime; owning a dealership. This Camry is by far the best out of all of them. Sure I drive my corvette when I want to show off but when it comes to fuel economy and comfort my 2003 Camry goes all the way. I have the XLE (best package) and have never had to repair a thing on the car! I keep the fuilds fresh and I am pushing 300,000miles!!!! I would normaly push this onto the lot but I am so happy with how well this car has treated me it has become part of my family. I enjoy the other years Camry has (past 02) but like I said this car has been great to me and my family. If you are looking to buy, this car (if you can find it!) is a safe bet indeed."

A solid reliable car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "Extremely reliable"

Cons: "Not very classy or sporty, a plain car"

"My wife has driven her camry with basic maintenance for ten years and 207000 miles virtually trouble free. This is an extremely reliable car. It is roomy with a very large trunk and so great for families."

NOT MUCH MONEY, BUT OH HONEY....

By on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pros: "Solid, reliable, comfortable"

Cons: "Styling isn't cutting edge by today's standard."

"OK, it's a 2002. OK, it's not a Lexus. And yep, she's got over 200,000 miles. But she rides good. She's very reliable. Everything functions properly. Air's cold, all power works, seems like fine condition. I admit aspiring to owning a new Lexus IS 350. In the meantime, this is the poor man's next best bet. A relatively heavy, somewhat luxurious version of the legendary Camry, 15 in. wheels, wood trim and leather interior--actual cash value less than $4,000. But rides like a million $. I've driven this car over 200,000 myself and she's been as reliable as a Swiss-made clock. My guess is that if you went to purchase a 2014 Camry XLE, you'd spend as much as you would on an entry level Lexus (Is 250). But for an older car, if you can stand a comfortable ride without the latest styles, this is a great old car. And it won't break you up on repairs. My recommendation below is based on my 2002 model; I can't make promises on the 2013-14 models, since I obviously don't own one."

highly recommended

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "RELIABLE, safe, ample space"

Cons: "motor seat broke, replace lights more than others."

"I love my car! I put at least 100 miles each week and do the oil maintenance on time. i love it so much I bought a 2002 camry for my younger sister (only because i couldn't find an 03). I bought it used in 05 and it has NEVER let me down (just normal wear and tear)."

Reliable and Stylish

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, paint, pickup, speakers"

Cons: "Uncomfortable front seats, shaky at highway speeds"

"This is a great reliable and good looking car. The paint has not started to rust until 3 months ago, and it has been on the beach since 2003, when the car was bought. I have had no mechanical issues at all with the car, except for one original O2 sensor going out. The car has great pickup for a base model that weighs 38000 lbs, and it still gets great gas mileage (21-28) after almost 10 years with all original engine parts. The seats are comfortable for city driving, but get uncomfortable after 2+ hours of driving. The car starts to shake slightly when you get over 90 mph. This is a great first car!"

I adore my car!!

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Just the best!"

Cons: "Would love to have a back-up camera."

"This is my third Toyota and I never want to part with it! The style looks like today's styles and it is the most reliable and comfortable car I've owned! Plenty of room. Easy to see out everywhere."

My all time favorite car ever! New battery, tires.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Great quiet smooth drive"

"Leaving on mission in September and hate to give it up. Quite new battery, brakes and tires. I hope I can find a car that I will like as well when we get back. It has not given us any problem. It is safe and great in the snow. I have had the oil changed regularly. It is an XLE. When I was shopping for tires one of the salesmen commented about what a great car the XLE's are. I just met a man who commented that his XLE was his all time favorite car. I had them put the little cuts in the tires for added traction, which helped last winter. It has less than 108,000 miles. It has the wood grain plastic on the dashboard. It has a roomy trunk. It gets 32-33 miles per gallon on the road. The front has paint chips from hitting bugs other than a couple of minor paint chips the paint is in good condition. There is a little dullness on the plastic on the headlights, but still gives plenty of light. I love this car."

reliable as the day is long

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"put gas in it and go. 115,000 miles and still going strong. hope to get another 100,000 miles. best car I have ever owned."

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Dependability, Comfortable and Safe"

Cons: "Have No Cons with this Car"

"Car is Dependable and the Best I have ever owned. I will certainly Buy another Toyota Camry when I decide to buy a New one.."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Super Reliable, good gas mileage, steady handling"

Cons: "poorly designed center console"

"Nothing sexy about this car, just a flat out good automobile. Absolutely problem free for 10 years and 150,000 miles with just routine maintenance (3,000 mile oil changes, periodic refreshes of other fluids / filters, tires when worn). 80,000 miles on factory brakes, more than 40,000 on replacements. No front end or drive train issues at all. No body or finish issues at all. Only replacements to date are master brake cylinder and alternator (both at about 100,000 miles)."