2003 Toyota Camry

Based on 1238 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

My all time favorite car ever! New battery, tires.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Great quiet smooth drive"

"Leaving on mission in September and hate to give it up. Quite new battery, brakes and tires. I hope I can find a car that I will like as well when we get back. It has not given us any problem. It is safe and great in the snow. I have had the oil changed regularly. It is an XLE. When I was shopping for tires one of the salesmen commented about what a great car the XLE's are. I just met a man who commented that his XLE was his all time favorite car. I had them put the little cuts in the tires for added traction, which helped last winter. It has less than 108,000 miles. It has the wood grain plastic on the dashboard. It has a roomy trunk. It gets 32-33 miles per gallon on the road. The front has paint chips from hitting bugs other than a couple of minor paint chips the paint is in good condition. There is a little dullness on the plastic on the headlights, but still gives plenty of light. I love this car."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pros: "Super Reliable, good gas mileage, steady handling"

Cons: "poorly designed center console"

"Nothing sexy about this car, just a flat out good automobile. Absolutely problem free for 10 years and 150,000 miles with just routine maintenance (3,000 mile oil changes, periodic refreshes of other fluids / filters, tires when worn). 80,000 miles on factory brakes, more than 40,000 on replacements. No front end or drive train issues at all. No body or finish issues at all. Only replacements to date are master brake cylinder and alternator (both at about 100,000 miles)."

Best Car I have owned

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, holds its value"

Cons: "Pwr outlets only work with key on."

"I have worked on and owned many cars throughout my life. I recently "retired" and started working on cars again to stay busy and I noticed that the Toyotas were coming to me mostly for preventive maintenance and only for worn out parts with lots of miles. So, I purchased my first "foreign" car ever a little over a year ago. For 15 months now the only thing I have had to do this car is change oil and I changed transmission fluid recently. I do not have to add fluids at all..... 90K miles and no leaks at all... couldn't say the same for other cars I have owned. It drives and rides really nice for the price.... all controls at finger tips.... cruise, radio, etc. I don't let many people drive my car but two people that did actually went out and bought a Camry for themselves afterwards. Find one that has been taken care of and continue to take care of it and it will last you a lifetime. I have personally worked on Toyotas that are approaching 300,000 miles and still run great. I have the 4cylinder and it is quite peppy on throttle response with decent mileage."

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pros: "Reliable Car"

Cons: "Speaker Cover rot inback"

"This has been a great car. The only problems I have had were a catalytic convertor burn out that was covered by warranty, and the speaker covers in the back rotted in the sun. Minor issues. Comfortabe, reliable care"

over 200k and still runs without any problem

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Im amazed with the reliability of this car. Never thought i would be able to drive any car more than 200k and not have a problem with it. except normal small repairs, nothing major has happened to the car."