2003 Toyota Camry

Based on 1236 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

I love this car

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, gas efficient, plenty of power"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car because I needed something reliable and the Camry has been that! I have had not problems with this car. Starts first time, everytime. It's stylish enough that my 25yr old daughter has it at least half of the time that I've had it. I feel comfortable when she is driving the Camry, because I know she driving a good, reliable car."

Great reliable car

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"I have had my Camry for about one year now and have enjoyed it a great deal. I had a Grand Cherokee prior and began having a few problems with it and was starting a new job that would require a great deal of driving, so I decided to get something newer. I have never owned a Toyota, but based on word of mouth, and now my personal experience, I was missing out. I have out a little over 25,000 miles on my Camry and have had no problems. The ride is great. Gas mileage is really good (25-26 mix of city and highway, about 30 only highway), especially compared to my Grand Cherokee. The one thing I was concerned with was driver space because I am 6'3", but that is adequate even over long distances. I am very satisfied with my Camry and will purchase from Toyota again for sure."

Exceeded all expectations!

By on Thursday, October 1, 2015

"Bought this car used in 2007 for $10K w/70,000 mi. It gets routine oil changes and tires rotated, w/a tune-up every spring. The clutch was replaced in 2011 at 110,000 mi. and new exhaust pipe at 120K mi. Last year it got brakes--ALL NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. I MORE than got my money out of this car and it still drives and handles like a muscle car. I love that the back seats fold down for cargo and it's great in bad weather. The 5-speed is virtually indestructible. My family teases me about not having a fob to lock/unlock it remotely and asks when I'm going to get a new car. I LOVE my Camry and can't justify trading it in! I plan to get another 100K mi out of it!"

One of the greatest cars I ever owned I

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "not as fun to drive as my old Carola was, but I st"

Cons: "Seats not as comfortable"

"Was not sure I would like it, because I thought it was maybe too big. But I have not had any trouble to speak of. I almost hate to get rid of it."

Great Car- Great Value!

By on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pros: "easy handling even in snow, good gas mileage"

Cons: "did not come with factory auto lock for doors"

"I bought this car when it was two years old and had approximately 30k miles on it. This is my go everywhere car! I drive it all over town and don't hesitate to throw a suitcase in the trunk and head out for a long road trip. I have done all the typical maintenance work required; oil changes, tires, brakes, wiper blades, battery and serpentine belt changed. Other than that the only mechanical work done was replace the starter and re-charge the a/c. I fully expect this car to run another 100k or more miles! It was a great value."