2003 Toyota Camry

Based on 1227 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

A solid reliable car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "Extremely reliable"

Cons: "Not very classy or sporty, a plain car"

"My wife has driven her camry with basic maintenance for ten years and 207000 miles virtually trouble free. This is an extremely reliable car. It is roomy with a very large trunk and so great for families."

My all time favorite car ever! New battery, tires.

By on Friday, August 17, 2012

Pros: "Great quiet smooth drive"

"Leaving on mission in September and hate to give it up. Quite new battery, brakes and tires. I hope I can find a car that I will like as well when we get back. It has not given us any problem. It is safe and great in the snow. I have had the oil changed regularly. It is an XLE. When I was shopping for tires one of the salesmen commented about what a great car the XLE's are. I just met a man who commented that his XLE was his all time favorite car. I had them put the little cuts in the tires for added traction, which helped last winter. It has less than 108,000 miles. It has the wood grain plastic on the dashboard. It has a roomy trunk. It gets 32-33 miles per gallon on the road. The front has paint chips from hitting bugs other than a couple of minor paint chips the paint is in good condition. There is a little dullness on the plastic on the headlights, but still gives plenty of light. I love this car."

By on Monday, January 20, 2014

Pros: "Dependability, Comfortable and Safe"

Cons: "Have No Cons with this Car"

"Car is Dependable and the Best I have ever owned. I will certainly Buy another Toyota Camry when I decide to buy a New one.."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "Super Reliable, good gas mileage, steady handling"

Cons: "poorly designed center console"

"Nothing sexy about this car, just a flat out good automobile. Absolutely problem free for 10 years and 150,000 miles with just routine maintenance (3,000 mile oil changes, periodic refreshes of other fluids / filters, tires when worn). 80,000 miles on factory brakes, more than 40,000 on replacements. No front end or drive train issues at all. No body or finish issues at all. Only replacements to date are master brake cylinder and alternator (both at about 100,000 miles)."

Reliable, reasonably priced, great value!

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "reliable, sturdy, spacious compartment & trunk"

Cons: "Wipers scrape against window/noisy"

"Between my husband and me, this is the 4th Camry we've owned. Without question, it has proven to be very reliable and very easy to obtain service anywhere, at reasonable cost. We are planning to purchase another one next month, and possibly two (since we both need new cars at this time)."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable well made vehicle of best value"

Cons: "Conservative looking; could be more sporty looking"

"By far this is the most reliable car I have ever owned. At well over 225K this car is still running strong. Starts every time, engine is still smooth and seems to have at least another 150K miles of life left in it. Have been faithful with oil changes and use full synthetic as often as possible but definitely not less than quality synthetic blends. No major repairs needed except for the replacement of the BCM at about 212K (8 years after purchase...not bad at all). Still looks good inside and out."

Best Car I have owned

By on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, holds its value"

Cons: "Pwr outlets only work with key on."

"I have worked on and owned many cars throughout my life. I recently "retired" and started working on cars again to stay busy and I noticed that the Toyotas were coming to me mostly for preventive maintenance and only for worn out parts with lots of miles. So, I purchased my first "foreign" car ever a little over a year ago. For 15 months now the only thing I have had to do this car is change oil and I changed transmission fluid recently. I do not have to add fluids at all..... 90K miles and no leaks at all... couldn't say the same for other cars I have owned. It drives and rides really nice for the price.... all controls at finger tips.... cruise, radio, etc. I don't let many people drive my car but two people that did actually went out and bought a Camry for themselves afterwards. Find one that has been taken care of and continue to take care of it and it will last you a lifetime. I have personally worked on Toyotas that are approaching 300,000 miles and still run great. I have the 4cylinder and it is quite peppy on throttle response with decent mileage."

By on Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pros: "Reliable Car"

Cons: "Speaker Cover rot inback"

"This has been a great car. The only problems I have had were a catalytic convertor burn out that was covered by warranty, and the speaker covers in the back rotted in the sun. Minor issues. Comfortabe, reliable care"

Comfortable, reliable, sturdy and easy on gas.

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, durable and good on gas."

Cons: "Car difficult to handle on poorly graded roads."

"Needed a car when returning from an overseas assignment and the Camry seat slid back far enough to easily accommodate my broken leg. The steering wheel adjusted for me sitting back and when the cast was off, the seat and steering wheel were both very easy to adjust to a good fit. The car has been very reliable, maintained oil changes and suggested maintenance and never broke down. Car handles well during extreme weather conditions. I would keep the car but my kid sister needs a car and can not afford a dependable vehicle. I want her to feel like she is doing me a favor taking a 10 year old car off my hands, she has no idea how good this car has been to me and difficult to let go of. I am looking to purchase a new Camry."

Single handled Owners

By on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Pros: "Great Value price"

"Car is well maintained & less used , only used for commuting to Office within 5 miles last 3 years & before that was used by old parents ( very less used). All 4 tires are replaced 1 year ago & complete maintenance done . Speaker covers are replaced with new ."