2002 Toyota Camry

Based on 1183 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Excellent vehicle!

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "reasonably priced, drives well and looks good."

Cons: "would be cool if it had dual temp control in front"

"I bought this car with 25000 miles on and have had it 8 years and it now has 265000 miles. I have had virtually no problems with this car. The only repairs have been brakes, tires and regular oil and filter changes. The car looks great yet and has no rust. Still runs like a top. We are about to buy another Camry and will be selling this one soon."

Best, safest, most comfortable sedan ever!

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pros: "Fuel economy, looks (sporty sedan), low insurance,"

Cons: "I love it too much."

"I have owned several cars in my lifetime; owning a dealership. This Camry is by far the best out of all of them. Sure I drive my corvette when I want to show off but when it comes to fuel economy and comfort my 2003 Camry goes all the way. I have the XLE (best package) and have never had to repair a thing on the car! I keep the fuilds fresh and I am pushing 300,000miles!!!! I would normaly push this onto the lot but I am so happy with how well this car has treated me it has become part of my family. I enjoy the other years Camry has (past 02) but like I said this car has been great to me and my family. If you are looking to buy, this car (if you can find it!) is a safe bet indeed."

Excellent Car

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"The 2004 Camry that I have now will be my second Camry-- and I have learned that you can not go wrong with them. My mother and I both had '93 Camry's and they were wonderful, even 15 years down the road. My '93 had over 200,000 miles on it and still ran in excellent condition and got great gas mileage. Camry's are an excellent choice because you get such a great value for what you are paying; they don't break down often (and when they do the labor is not extremely expensive like with some cars), you can drive them forever, they're durable, stylish, and safe, and they get GREAT gas mileage for a clasy sedan, which is something that is very important nowadays with gas at over $4.00 a gallon. I can get about 500 miles out of a tank of gas in the city-- and that my friends, is impressive. So if you're thinking about getting a Camry, my advice is DO IT!"

Best vehicle I ever owned.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"I use this vehicle for work, I drive long distances and the vehicle idles for at least 8 hours a day. The only thing that I have had to replace has been batteries, oil and tires. I have abused the vehicle and have given it poor maintenance, and stills hangs in there. I got more than my monies worth. I will never consider buying anything other than a Toyota Camry."

A solid reliable car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "Extremely reliable"

Cons: "Not very classy or sporty, a plain car"

"My wife has driven her camry with basic maintenance for ten years and 207000 miles virtually trouble free. This is an extremely reliable car. It is roomy with a very large trunk and so great for families."