1995 Toyota Camry

Based on 643 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Most reliable, cheapest to own, best looking, ever

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "honestly cannot think of one!"

"It is hard to find fault with this car. It owes me nothing! It hurts to sell it - but concerned because of its mileage and age. The body never rusted despite never being waxed - the paint always looked great after just a wash. This car must have been made at the peak of Toyota's reign as best car company for reliability. It was not a flashy car, just the perfect car for a family of average means."

Excellent car. The third toyota I have owned.

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, comfort, reliability, easy to fix"

Cons: "struts"

"I have owned three toyotas. They are extremely reliable and easy to own. I have had difficulty with the struts on them but they are easy enough to replace. Since parts for the car are easily accessible and less expensive these days, I would recommend buying an older one in good condition to even a new driver. I do want to add that the newer toyotas don't seem to be as well made. That is why we have stuck with the older models."

Best car ever!

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"We have the priviliege of owning a 1993 Toyota Camry. My mom brought it in Feb. of 1993 with 3 miles on it. She drove this car for 11 yrs before giving it to me! I've been driving it for for almost five. This car is 15 yrs. old and I drive it 60 miles everyday! The transmission and engine are original. I love this car so much, it has never let us down 148,000 miles and it's still going strong. I'm buying an 06 in May only because it's time for me to upgrade. But I will not trade my baby in, it's being passed down to my 16 yaer old cousin. You don't sell Toyota's people, you buy them. Best car EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Most Reliable

By on Friday, July 6, 2007

"1994 V6 with 201000 miles: average hwy miles per gallon 26 to 30"

I love it!!

By on Saturday, March 1, 2014

"This is a great car, cheap to fix if you come across any issues, its dependable & reliable! I love the moon roof too! It rides smooth. Sometimes it takes a little to start up but it always does!"

Best Car for Mileage

By on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pros: "Great Mileage, smooth ride."

Cons: "Bad rear suspension and bushings"

"I bought this car in 1993 (new) and still have it. What surprises me is after 213,000 miles and 19-years, it still gives 26 miles per gallon on highway! Had some normal repairs but still very reliable and comfortable car. It is still fun to drive and runs very smooth! Only disappointment is in the rear suspension and bushings."

One of the best - mechanically going strong.

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pros: "Great value, reliable transportation"

Cons: "Overall integrity has degraded, but it is understandable for a 17 year old car"

"Minor problems with power windows and interior wear and tear. Had engine seal replaced but no other issues."

Great reliable car for a great price

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Great price, Easy to drive, very reliable."

Cons: "Cup holders are a little too small."

"I have had this car for about a year and am looking to get something new, This was my first car that I paid for myself. If you're looking for a car that is not brand new but still runs like it is, this is the perfect car for you."

Value! Value! Value!

By on Monday, June 21, 2010

"My 2,4L, 4 cyl 1996 Camry LE is the most economical and dependable car I've ever owned. While lacking in acceleration (dog) and economy diminishing at higher highway speeds and "stop-n-go" driving, at 62 MPH with the "Cruise" on, it REALLY does get 31 to 34 M.P.G. on "regular" gas. It now has 144,300 miles on it (I bought it with 83,000 miles), burns almost NO oil, starts instantly, and has NEVER been towed or needed any serious repairs. It's depreciated $1740.00 since I bought it and added 62,300 miles. In short, it costs me less than 3 cents a mile in depreciation, runs perfectly, and owes me not a single cent. It's also very comfortable, not cramped, with a great sound system. For the economy-minded person it's an "11" on a scale of 10!!"

I'm spoiled by this car!

By on Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"I currently own a 1996 camry and have had it for 5 years. Today I test drove a new 2010 Camry and was suprised to find that my '96 and the '10 drive very much the same, shifting was evenly as smooth, both rides glide over the road, and each lends itself to virtually no road noise. After driving the '10 I realized what an awesome car I have sitting in my driveway and how lucky I am not to have a car payment. One day I will replace my '96, but as far as I'm concerned its right up there with the new camry in terms of quality and ride. Way to go Toyota for building such an awesome car!"