1995 Toyota Camry

Based on 638 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

It's a Camry. nuf said.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

"These cars run foooooreeevvvver. They run so long you get sick of driving them. Almost never wears out. A car 19 years old that gets 35 plus miles to the gallon. If you can deal with accually driving a Camry instead of some "Cool" ride, this car is defantly best dollar value out there. Very undervalued. I recently drove from Houston to Portland, 2600 miles with gas north of $3 bucks a gallon. I did it in 3 days and for less than $400 bucks. The car never gave a moments trouble even after 14 hours staight driving. A great and very comfortable road car."

Most reliable, cheapest to own, best looking, ever

By on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "honestly cannot think of one!"

"It is hard to find fault with this car. It owes me nothing! It hurts to sell it - but concerned because of its mileage and age. The body never rusted despite never being waxed - the paint always looked great after just a wash. This car must have been made at the peak of Toyota's reign as best car company for reliability. It was not a flashy car, just the perfect car for a family of average means."

Excellent car. The third toyota I have owned.

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, comfort, reliability, easy to fix"

Cons: "struts"

"I have owned three toyotas. They are extremely reliable and easy to own. I have had difficulty with the struts on them but they are easy enough to replace. Since parts for the car are easily accessible and less expensive these days, I would recommend buying an older one in good condition to even a new driver. I do want to add that the newer toyotas don't seem to be as well made. That is why we have stuck with the older models."

Best car ever!

By on Sunday, January 06, 2008

"We have the priviliege of owning a 1993 Toyota Camry. My mom brought it in Feb. of 1993 with 3 miles on it. She drove this car for 11 yrs before giving it to me! I've been driving it for for almost five. This car is 15 yrs. old and I drive it 60 miles everyday! The transmission and engine are original. I love this car so much, it has never let us down 148,000 miles and it's still going strong. I'm buying an 06 in May only because it's time for me to upgrade. But I will not trade my baby in, it's being passed down to my 16 yaer old cousin. You don't sell Toyota's people, you buy them. Best car EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

very good & dependable

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"Very dependable and ecomically to drive/ Average mileage is about 26 to 30 miles to a gallon of gas. Air is very cold and handling responsive. I now have over 294,000 miles on my car and don't know of any other car that is in this great shapes for it's year and mileage"