1995 Toyota Camry

Based on 618 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Has been totally reliable for 20 years!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

"New rack and pinion steering."

Great car. Will drive until kingdom come.

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Affordable, Fits 5 ppl"

Cons: "Blue inside color- dated. Some road noise"

"I have kept all maintenance records, which can be expensive, but less than monthly payments. It's very reliable & saved me thousands over average transportation costs. Not a fancy car, but it is comfortable to me & gets me where I wanna go. My husband says his legs feel a bit crammed in the driver's seat, but he is a big man. This car has a big truck and roomy interior for a small car. It gets about 30MPG on hwy. I will drive this until it falls apart or perhaps give it to one of my kids. Since it is old, taxes and insurance are lower. WIN WIN WIN!!"

Can you tell that I love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliable, comfort."

Cons: "Few rust spots on top. Few tears on console."

"I love the way this car drives. It is smooth and hugs the corners tightly for an even smooth turn. On an out-of-town trip,I drove side by side, on and off, of course, with a BMW 725i; and my car was just as fast and sleek. The car goes from 0-60 in just a few seconds. I probably drive to fast, but I like that it can move and speed up quickly if I so desire. Toyotas are all quality and realiable. They are comfortable. This has a hughe trunk for convenience. The inside is a nice tan color which matches the hunter green color of the outside. Of course, the inside is now not as bright but still appeasing to the eyes. When clean and polished the hunter green is beautiful. If I had money, I would restore this vehicle. Thank you. Blanca"

Most reliable car ever

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "springs in the seat on driver's side"

"Bought my '95 Camry in 2003 and it's still going strong. I had to get used to the powerful V6 with its quick response. The only negative thing I can say about this car is that, my grandson said he'd never own a car with leather seats. But I found that mink oil keeps the leather in supple condition. I've had absolutely no problems with this car. Nor did I have any problems with my '88 Toyota long bed pickup - which sold on the very first phone call."

I've had this car for 20 yrs. We bought it new

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"I've had this car for 20 yrs and it still runs good. We had a horrible winter in Chicago and it never failed to turn on."

Best car I ever owned!

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Rock solid reliability."

""Bought this car with 104k on it in '04 for $4,600. Drive it every day to and from and around town, occasionally out of town. It has required maintenance, some of it from wear and tear, some of it from outright abuse. Just can't kill this car, it is tough! For a mid size budget car it is pretty comfy, easy to drive too, very smooth driving and handling. The I4 engine and AT are a great combo which has never left me stranded, ever. If you are handy it is pretty easy to work on for most common things, other repairs are better left to pros. Gas mileage is great, gets about 23/24 around town. Even after 18 years of near continuous use the interior has held up well too. AC is rock solid, never had to charge it. I'd buy another!""

Energizer bunnyautomobile keeps going on going

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "reliable, great engine, performance, comfortable"

Cons: "head gaskets blown twice"

"bought my Camry used with 57k miles put tons of miles on it using high synthetic oil and changing fluids as possible. Its a very reliable car for work or just a type of car for student or anybody. Gas mileage is excellent I get over 30 MPG the interior is comfortable just finished doing a complete tune up after replacing the 6th set of tires this is the best automobile gets u from Point A to Point B without leaving you stranded on nothing but high maintenance and using synthetic oil at high mileage. Camry handles and drives better than most new vehicles I've been riding inside even reliability also better too never been into nobody's garage except doing appoint for maintenance. I love my car might be time for a replacement it just won't die she is still ticking as a clock believe this car probably go another 400K miles. Everything is original only things had done were replacing minor parts and also fixed a window motor on passenger side and gone through 2 gaskets otherwise that was the only things put money on the Camry. Toyota did the best job making the most #1 reliable car ever for main roads and excellent for a family I tell you times have changed so much they just don't build cars this reliable and last longing anymore. If looking at a dependable used car I'd suggest buy a 92-96 Camry because these are the strongest reliable cars ever had a great experience first day I bought it used from original owner he took very well cared of this car as myself never maintenance like should but still kept serving me up and down the roads without leaving me stranded or stalling out."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, lots of space, dependable"

Cons: "Started to have some quirks"

"I have had my 1996 Toyota Camry for 9 years... The only car I have ever had. It was a beast and would not go down easily. This year is the first time I thought about selling it and I am forced for get a different car because it has a bad oil leak. I would keep it another 100,000 miles if it was a cheaper fix. Great car."

love

"Loved this car."

An excellent car.

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "200, 000? An attainable goal."

Cons: "After 20 years the plastics get fragile,"

"I wish I would have bought this car in 1994 instead of lucking up on it in 2014. The test of time is the true test of any motor vehicle and this one has passed with flying colors."

See if you qualify for