1995 Toyota Camry

Based on 628 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

100% reliable,,,,own 3 toyota's

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Fast fun nimble great on gas reliable safe ,"

Cons: "Nothing"

"Hi I have owned this camry since 151000 miles it has 191000 now on it, I have to say after owning 83 vehicles my next three were all toyotas. I started with this 95 camry xle 3.0 , I searched so long and when I found this particular Camry it had been a little abused , the radiator had a crack in it and the atf got into the coolant. I work at a toyota dealership so I repaired it there, transmission flush. New radiator. This car runs soo smooth. I ended up putting new spark plugs in it and cause I had no idea when the timing belt had been replaced I did that as well along with the water pump and crank seal took 5 minutes for that. Luton new V groove belts and thermostat. I've driven this car up and down to kenai and anchorage so many times,,,,,,,last yr I put new front brake pads and rotors and same with rear ,,,,,,,,,, I do have a little leak coming from inner axle oil seal driver side but it's normal wear and tear........ Besides all the regular maintenance I have had numerous people ask me when am I gonna sell the car , I reply never lol..........I know a lot about toyota's and I'll tell u that there so reliable , I have also a 94 2.4l pickup, 04 sequioa , and I bought my mother a 07 Corolla .....my sister has a 2012 highlander and her husband a 2011 tundra 5.7l crew max...... My uncles ask what vehicle to get I say Lexus if u. Can if not then get the toyota's ........."

great vehicle

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Very reliable car. Cant complain for such an old car and high miles!"

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Affordable, reliable, comfortable, great car"

"This is a 1995 model car. However, from my experience of driving this car, it is VERY dependable and reliable. I love this car, and if something happens to it, then I am definitely thinking of buying another Toyota car."

Efficient and economical

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

"While this car is fairly old, it has been bullet proof! Wish I could buy a brand new one just like it. Very easy on the pocket, get parts anywhere. Best car I've ever owned!"

On her way to 200,000 miles and fabulous

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. Great gas mileage."

Cons: "They do not make them like this anymore."

"This Toyota Camry is amazing. Mine is a SE Coupe 3.0 Liter V6 Engine, Power windows and door, tilt wheel, leather steering wheel and shift handle, rear window defroster, moon roof, sun roof, air conditioning, spoiler, automatic transmission, currently 171000 miles and it takes the mountains like the sports car it is. Fantastic and going strong. Still quiet and powerful."

car never let me down.

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

"never added oil for 7 years changed every 6000 miles"

Great car

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Great car"

Cons: "Cup holders too small"

"Solid, well-built. I have the v6 wagon with a third seat ,sliding sun roof, roof rack. This car has great pick up, and muscle, cruise control. Everything's still works well. Gets about 25-28 mpg on the highway. I have replaced the radio with an aftermarket with cd player, replaced an axle, a piece of plastic trim on the interior. Car was top of the line bought by my parents. They don't make them like this anymore."

My Camry Coupe just turned 20!

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Camry Coupe, built w/ pride in Kentucky 1994 5 stars"

"This is the finest car I've ever owned! I wouldn't give it up for a brand new car. Why? It still drives like a rocket, as it has done since the first day I test drove it. It was a year old then; I bought it used. It was so well-built, the dealer offered a seven-year bumper-to-bumper warranty. The warranty paid for itself when the A/C blew in NYC during the 4th of July in 1999. Otherwise, I've never had a problem. Even the A/C problem didn't stop me from driving it. As a single lady, I'm relieved to report I've never been stranded. Twice, the car saved my life, due to its superb handling and acceleration. I was able to avoid the accidents by getting out of the way at the split second impact would have occurred. My ex-husband used to call my coupe, "Li'l Sister" because of my love for my car. (The car lasted but he didn't!) We go everywhere together. The two-door coupe is a very different car than its 4-door sedan cousin. I've been told the coupe was only built for two years. Mine has a spoiler on it, which would be laughable on the sedan but with this V-6 engine, it is appropriate. The Camry Coupe SE is a great looking car, handles like a sports car, and it holds a HUGE amount in the trunk. With the back seat down, I can load a 96" curtain rod or piece of wood. I re-did the seals (engine, transmission and brakes) at 110,000 miles. I just replaced the rack & pinion power steering at 162,000 miles. Each of the major repairs seem to run about $1,000.00. I'm having a new timing belt installed today and it will be about $1K (see what I mean?!), but it is the original rubber belt; it was only guaranteed to 65,000 miles. I haven't had a problem, but at twice the life expectancy, I don't want to tempt fate any longer by not replacing something as critical as the timing belt. That's the thing with this car - repairs are never cheap but they are rare and well-deserved. I haven't had a car payment in twenty years! If you can find one of these used, that hasn't been wrecked, BUY IT! Even if it needs work! It is a dream car. I love my coupe! You will love yours, too."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Great price for young driver"

Cons: "211000 miles"

"I have driven this vehicle for 18 years and I love this car so much it is worth more money to me than anyone else. Time and age must move on, god bless."

Old but still goin strong typical toyota quality

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "still going strong comfy roomy"

Cons: "high repair costs creaks rattles galore high miles"

"My dad bought this car a few years before i was born. He leased it then bought it. it is a base LE trim with no other options but it has power windows, locks mirrors and remote key less entry. 19 years later still going strong despite age and possibility of braking down and not able to be fixed. we don't drive it too much since it is old but i use it for practice driving in the learners permit stage. Next year we might get rid of it and buy a german luxury car or might be a hand down. If it has a massive repair (engine tranny electrical etc) we might say good bye to it. Typical toyota reliability and quality"

Has been totally reliable for 20 years!

By on Friday, June 27, 2014

"New rack and pinion steering."

Great car. Will drive until kingdom come.

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Affordable, Fits 5 ppl"

Cons: "Blue inside color- dated. Some road noise"

"I have kept all maintenance records, which can be expensive, but less than monthly payments. It's very reliable & saved me thousands over average transportation costs. Not a fancy car, but it is comfortable to me & gets me where I wanna go. My husband says his legs feel a bit crammed in the driver's seat, but he is a big man. This car has a big truck and roomy interior for a small car. It gets about 30MPG on hwy. I will drive this until it falls apart or perhaps give it to one of my kids. Since it is old, taxes and insurance are lower. WIN WIN WIN!!"

Can you tell that I love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliable, comfort."

Cons: "Few rust spots on top. Few tears on console."

"I love the way this car drives. It is smooth and hugs the corners tightly for an even smooth turn. On an out-of-town trip,I drove side by side, on and off, of course, with a BMW 725i; and my car was just as fast and sleek. The car goes from 0-60 in just a few seconds. I probably drive to fast, but I like that it can move and speed up quickly if I so desire. Toyotas are all quality and realiable. They are comfortable. This has a hughe trunk for convenience. The inside is a nice tan color which matches the hunter green color of the outside. Of course, the inside is now not as bright but still appeasing to the eyes. When clean and polished the hunter green is beautiful. If I had money, I would restore this vehicle. Thank you. Blanca"

Most reliable car ever

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "springs in the seat on driver's side"

"Bought my '95 Camry in 2003 and it's still going strong. I had to get used to the powerful V6 with its quick response. The only negative thing I can say about this car is that, my grandson said he'd never own a car with leather seats. But I found that mink oil keeps the leather in supple condition. I've had absolutely no problems with this car. Nor did I have any problems with my '88 Toyota long bed pickup - which sold on the very first phone call."

I've had this car for 20 yrs. We bought it new

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"I've had this car for 20 yrs and it still runs good. We had a horrible winter in Chicago and it never failed to turn on."

Best car I ever owned!

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Rock solid reliability."

""Bought this car with 104k on it in '04 for $4,600. Drive it every day to and from and around town, occasionally out of town. It has required maintenance, some of it from wear and tear, some of it from outright abuse. Just can't kill this car, it is tough! For a mid size budget car it is pretty comfy, easy to drive too, very smooth driving and handling. The I4 engine and AT are a great combo which has never left me stranded, ever. If you are handy it is pretty easy to work on for most common things, other repairs are better left to pros. Gas mileage is great, gets about 23/24 around town. Even after 18 years of near continuous use the interior has held up well too. AC is rock solid, never had to charge it. I'd buy another!""

Energizer bunnyautomobile keeps going on going

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "reliable, great engine, performance, comfortable"

Cons: "head gaskets blown twice"

"bought my Camry used with 57k miles put tons of miles on it using high synthetic oil and changing fluids as possible. Its a very reliable car for work or just a type of car for student or anybody. Gas mileage is excellent I get over 30 MPG the interior is comfortable just finished doing a complete tune up after replacing the 6th set of tires this is the best automobile gets u from Point A to Point B without leaving you stranded on nothing but high maintenance and using synthetic oil at high mileage. Camry handles and drives better than most new vehicles I've been riding inside even reliability also better too never been into nobody's garage except doing appoint for maintenance. I love my car might be time for a replacement it just won't die she is still ticking as a clock believe this car probably go another 400K miles. Everything is original only things had done were replacing minor parts and also fixed a window motor on passenger side and gone through 2 gaskets otherwise that was the only things put money on the Camry. Toyota did the best job making the most #1 reliable car ever for main roads and excellent for a family I tell you times have changed so much they just don't build cars this reliable and last longing anymore. If looking at a dependable used car I'd suggest buy a 92-96 Camry because these are the strongest reliable cars ever had a great experience first day I bought it used from original owner he took very well cared of this car as myself never maintenance like should but still kept serving me up and down the roads without leaving me stranded or stalling out."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, lots of space, dependable"

Cons: "Started to have some quirks"

"I have had my 1996 Toyota Camry for 9 years... The only car I have ever had. It was a beast and would not go down easily. This year is the first time I thought about selling it and I am forced for get a different car because it has a bad oil leak. I would keep it another 100,000 miles if it was a cheaper fix. Great car."

love

"Loved this car."

An excellent car.

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pros: "200, 000? An attainable goal."

Cons: "After 20 years the plastics get fragile,"

"I wish I would have bought this car in 1994 instead of lucking up on it in 2014. The test of time is the true test of any motor vehicle and this one has passed with flying colors."

I am the only owner and have maintained this car

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "So reliable!!"

Cons: "Never in a accident .. only one fender bender..."

"I love this car but I really do not need one any longer. Great for a starter car cause it still has a good few years left. Hard to let go but it's time. Great to hold on to if you have the room. All this baby needs is a little paint job."

has a salvage title

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "toyotas are good reliable cars"

"The car is a good car just have some things that needs to be repaired."

I love it!!

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

"This is a great car, cheap to fix if you come across any issues, its dependable & reliable! I love the moon roof too! It rides smooth. Sometimes it takes a little to start up but it always does!"

This car has been very reliable always starts and

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Handles we'll in all kinds of weather. Never left me done in 20 years"

Love this car. Comfortable, reliable, handling eas

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pros: "Love it all."

Cons: "Rust is becoming a problem."

"It has been a great vehicle for me. Easy to drive and reliable, low maintenance required, reasonable on gas, and very comfortable."