1994 Toyota Camry

Based on 643 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Best 20+ year old used car to buy.

By on Thursday, April 7, 2016

Reason: Too old

Pros: "Good price, smooth ride, roomy"

Cons: "Bland, basic, just an A to Z cruiser"

Last photo of it in the garage.

"Reliable always starts only needed weather stripping and had door lock issues which is common for toyota. Great little car better built than the newer compacts, only issue was its age. Take good care of it and it will last you forever like it did for me. 1 more year, and it would have been a classic."

Last photo of it in the garage.

Gertrude (Camry) is the best car I have ever had!

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"We bought Gertrude, the Camry, 15 years ago and I just passed 260,000 miles! Still runs like a dream. My mechanic cannot believe how mechanically sound this car is. I can't believe it either. I will have no problem going well over 300,000 miles. Sure, some of the interior and the paint have worn, but that is to be expected after 15 years of hard use. I would recommend this car to everyone. Thanks Toyota for Gertrude the Camry!"

My BEST Car Ever

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, room,pretty, nice car"

Cons: "Small inconveniences, no fog lights"

"I love it!!!! I still like it's looks. The upholstery is still good and it's comfortable. It has plenty of room and the back seat folds down for MORE room in the trunk. The radio is still great though the tape deck died a long time ago. (Didn't really use it anyway.) Every important thing is still in good working condition including Transmission, Engine, lights, brakes, cruise control, wipers, adjustable seat and steering column etc. The engine block would break the bolts that held it down several times but it was covered by the extended warranty. The handle has come off and the trunk lock is broken and my antenna motor is shot. I highly recommend the extended warranty for the little things and check ups."

Great car! NEVER left me hanging.

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pros: "Toyota reliability"

Cons: "door handles tend to break"

"Bought this car with 215,000 miles and proved everyone that thought I was a fool wrong. Was not babied (Pulled a full-sized truck & trailer out off a ditch. Still getting 35MPG on the highway @ 20yo + 350,000 miles. Would not hesitate to drive it to CA tonight."

It's a Camry. nuf said.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

"These cars run foooooreeevvvver. They run so long you get sick of driving them. Almost never wears out. A car 19 years old that gets 35 plus miles to the gallon. If you can deal with accually driving a Camry instead of some "Cool" ride, this car is defantly best dollar value out there. Very undervalued. I recently drove from Houston to Portland, 2600 miles with gas north of $3 bucks a gallon. I did it in 3 days and for less than $400 bucks. The car never gave a moments trouble even after 14 hours staight driving. A great and very comfortable road car."