1993 Toyota Camry

Based on 631 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Best I've ever owned. 330,000 miles & still 30 mpg

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Responsive, sporty, comfortable, roomy"

Cons: "Quality of hubcaps"

"Best Car I've ever owned. Bought it in 2002 with 117,000 miles on it and now has 330,000 miles on it. Still gets 30 miles to gallon at 75 miles per hour. Handles nice and tight. Only have done normal maintenance: tires, timing belt every 80,000 miles, spark plugs, brakes, and filters. Big trunk, lots of leg room front and back. Plenty of zip to pass when needed. Have driven for 13 hours straight a number of times and never with aches or stiffness. CD & cassette deck still work and are both used all the time! Would buy another if found one with less than 120,00 miles on it."

Love this car. Comfortable, reliable, handling eas

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pros: "Love it all."

Cons: "Rust is becoming a problem."

"It has been a great vehicle for me. Easy to drive and reliable, low maintenance required, reasonable on gas, and very comfortable."

Gertrude (Camry) is the best car I have ever had!

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"We bought Gertrude, the Camry, 15 years ago and I just passed 260,000 miles! Still runs like a dream. My mechanic cannot believe how mechanically sound this car is. I can't believe it either. I will have no problem going well over 300,000 miles. Sure, some of the interior and the paint have worn, but that is to be expected after 15 years of hard use. I would recommend this car to everyone. Thanks Toyota for Gertrude the Camry!"

Best car I ever owned!

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "Rock solid reliability."

""Bought this car with 104k on it in '04 for $4,600. Drive it every day to and from and around town, occasionally out of town. It has required maintenance, some of it from wear and tear, some of it from outright abuse. Just can't kill this car, it is tough! For a mid size budget car it is pretty comfy, easy to drive too, very smooth driving and handling. The I4 engine and AT are a great combo which has never left me stranded, ever. If you are handy it is pretty easy to work on for most common things, other repairs are better left to pros. Gas mileage is great, gets about 23/24 around town. Even after 18 years of near continuous use the interior has held up well too. AC is rock solid, never had to charge it. I'd buy another!""

Good value.Dependable transportation.

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pros: "good value"

Cons: "too small for comfort."

"The problem I have with the car is that the seats are not comfortable for me and I am 6 ft and 180 lbs.For a smaller person they may be OK.The car handles well,but could use more power. I average about 23 mpg over all in an area which has a lot of traffic so that's not bad."