2013 Toyota Avalon

8.4

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Versatile and Spacious

By on Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive,sips gas in economy mode."

"The 2013 Avalon is a combination of sports car and sedan,you can choose by selecting the driving mode switch,which offers normal,economy,and sport settings.I usually keep it on economy,but I did drive it in sport mode for awhile and it will rock you.The gas will go faster too,so I usually run on economy or normal.With a 3.5l v-6 the car will go very well even on economy mode.Comfort and visibility out the windows is good.front seats have 3way electrical adjusters-seat height,angle-lumbar,and distance to pedals,steering.The Avalon is Packed with amazing features,kind of like an Apple phone,where you don't realize what all it has and can do."

Nice styling.

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

"I've had my 2016 Toyota Avalon for 3 weeks. I bought the "entry level" XLE model. I bought it for the styling, price and, I hope, dependability. I previously owned a more extensively equipped Avalon for 14 years. I immediately noticed the ride was not as smooth as my older model and although the seats are leather, they are not as comfortable. I also noticed a lot of interior "short cuts" and that the road noise is much more noticeable. I use this car mostly for commuting to work, so didn't need the extra digital equipment. I would suggest that if you travel or do a lot of highway driving, you consider one of the higher end models. I like the car, but because I've had the experience of driving one of the more expensive offerings, I would compare all the Avalon models before you purchase one."

Very pleased

By on Friday, June 3, 2016

Pros: "Very sophisticated car yet easy to handle"

Cons: "Nav. could be a bit better"

"I have owned the Avalon Sport Touring XLE for 11 months and have 8000 miles on it. I find the ride very smooth and the leg room and head room are superior. The back seat passengers sit with luxury and plenty of leg room. Styling is supreme and resembles the Lexus 350.It has 3 driving modes that I find myself using all the time to provide better efficiency. I have no trouble with the apps on the screen and use the navigation often. I have never had a car with navigation so I am not an expert; I am pleased with it. It probably could be a little more user friendly but I really have no complaints. It has really never failed me so far. I use my Pandora for music and that is perfect. I love being able to get incoming calls and make calls hands free. The interior appointments have a luxurious feel and the gauges are accurate. Great turning radius. Some road noise but nothing that is very noticeable. Once you shut the doors the car is tight, very smooth driving, great features, 18 inch wheels on my model, their best engine, 111" wheelbase, great suspension, and fun to drive. Totally reliable, large trunk,mileage seems pretty accurate on regular unleaded, quite engine...very quiet, and great response to whatever you are asking it to do. I am extremely pleased with this car and hope to have it a long time."

Beautiful interior, Smooth plush ride, 40MPG

By on Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pros: "Very easy to drive. Plenty of storage areas"

Cons: "After 6 months haven't found it yet."

"Three driving settings: Eco:Best MPG, Sport: Great acceleration, Etv:can go one mile on electric only. Use Sport setting accelerating onto interstates or passing. Ue Eco while cruising and can exceed 40MPG. 17 Gal tank gives very long cruising range. Very smooth quiet ride hold the road beautifully and very easy to drive. Back seat passengers report good comfort. Arm rest and rear A/C vent. Excellent large screen back up camera NAV. Blind spot and reverse warnings in side mirrors. Excellent audio/CD/input for ipod Etc. Blue tooth for phone. Best most comfortable car I have ever owned. You'll love this car!"

one owner, garaged when not in use, easy 30 mpg.

By on Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pros: "great in town car and a real driver on the highway"

Cons: "no Toyota dealer where we live,"

"this is a quality car, great to drive in town or on road trips. Has all the options available at the time we bought car. plenty of room for passengers in the back seat. Has the Diamond White paint and looks great. interior is flawless."