2013 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,635 - $28,849.

10/8.6

Based on 107 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

My first Avalon Hybrid is just too great.

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Great comfort and style"

Cons: "None yet."

"I just traded in a 2007 GMC Yukon, too much gas and didn't need all the V8 power anymore. I got this car for my wife, we got to the dealer and they just happen to get the Blizzard White which supposedly is a limited color and boy it is very nice, the Avalon is basically the Lexus ES 350 but $10,000 cheaper, the ergonomics inside are much functional than the Lexus for some reason the Avalon is more curved on the dash. We got the Hybrid Touring and it comes with 3 driving settings electric, eco and sport, we use eco most of the time but the Sport mode it feels like the car is pulling harder every time I hit the gas, the gas consumption is virtually the same on both eco and sport, 17 gallons get me 515 miles but the electric mode helps a lot also. My wife was stoked with the smartkey locking system, the on/off button, the backup camera with the alert thing and of course the heated seats. One thing that I would like to mention is the fact that when is On you don't heard the engine but is in electric mode ready to start moving after a few seconds the gas motor kicks in so make sure you are parked. The back seat is the roomiest I've seen in a sedan this class and the sound system is very nice, we love the airbags for the kiddos in the back. Overall we love the Avalon and the gas savings, $40 a week of gas is not bad this days."

Great car. My first Toyota. Very satisfied.

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and a looker."

Cons: "None at this time."

"Beats the es 350 lexus, and Mercedes e350 for looks and ride. Close to a BMW 5 Series but better. Drove them all.Had have many great cars but this may be one the best.Love the car."

Feels Just Right!

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Value"

"We traded in our 2006 BMW 750li for the 2013 Avalon. Maintenance was just costing too much for our BMW and the extended warranty ended. We decided to buy a Toyota/Lexus as we have owned a Lexus in the past which was very reliable. The problem was going from a 750li to a Toyota was going to be hard luxury wise and we didn't want to pay Lexus price tag. After test driving the Avalon we were happy with the price, ride, and luxury. First time that I bought a car without having any buyers remorse. Feels like we did a sensible purchase and got the car we wanted."

I love my 2013 Avalon Limited. It holds the road

By on Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pros: "Little pricie, but its worth it,"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet,"

"and drives like a dream and fun to drive. My Zephyr was hard to turn but this Avalon turns with one finger. So glad I piked my Avalon."

This is my 4th Avalon and by far the best one yet.

By on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pros: "Quality Inside and Out,Comfort, Fun, Technology"

Cons: "No Auto Power adjustable Steering Wheel."

"I had a 1996, 2001 and a 2010 Avalons, I went away from the Avalon for a while and bought a 2005 and 2007 Acura TL for their sporty looks and handling. When it came time to buy another car I just couldn't go with the new design of the TL's so I went back to Toyota Avalon in 2010. I must say that the 2010 Avalon had a much smoother, quieter and more comfortable ride then the Buick LaCrosse, Acura TL and Lexus ES 350 that I test drove before buying that car. Well when I saw and drove the new 2013 Avolan I was sold right then and there. The styling, handling and cutting edge technology was such a big improvement I had to trade up. The ride, outside of bumps and rough roads, due to the tighter suspention, is just as good if not better, and the noise level is even less then the 2010. I feel I now have everything I want and need in a fine, fun, great handling and good looking car. It's like having my old Acura with a smoother, quieter better and more comfortable ride, and using regular gas instead of premium. Toyota got it right this time."