2013 Toyota Avalon

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

I have the 2013 Hybrid Limited. Very nice!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "The car design is beautiful. Very quiet."

"I have the hybrid limited and am averaging 41.5 MPH. That is better than advertised. The cars technology is unbelieveable! Today while in cruise control the radar kept me 100 feet behind the truck ahead. Still in cruise I went over a high bridge and encountered rapidly slowing traffic. The car gently applied the bakes without any input from me. How cool is that. I am 6'5" and have no trouble being comfortable in this car. If I have any suggestion I would have the center arm rest open to the right."

VERY HIGH QUALITY CAR!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "GAS MILEAGE IS GREAT! SUCH A QUIT HIGHWAY CAR!"

Cons: "TOYOTA NEEDS TO HAVE THE OPTION OF SIX SEATING LIKE THE 90S TO 2004 AVALONS HAD!!"

"I THINK THE AVALON IS A IMPRESSIVE RIDE! I LOOK AT THE LEXUS AND ACTUALY COULD AFFORD EITHER BUT I THOUGHT THE AVALON ACTUALY LOOKED BETTER AND MORE ROOMY FEELING THAN THE ES 350. I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN GO IN STYLE WITH OUT SPENDING CLOSE TO $50K"

2nd time around

By on Sunday, February 06, 2011

"THis is my second Avalon. I started out to upgrade this time. I drove Infinitis, Lexuses, Acuras and even the E350 Mercedes. At the end of the day, I couldn't find a car I honestly liked better than the new Avalon. I am particularly happy with the new transmission which I find smoother when passing at highway speed. I admit that I did like the style of the E350 Mercedes. OK, I looked taller and 15 pounds lighter in it. However, for $15k more, it wasn't worth it. Besides the back seat legroom is not the same. Best bang for the buck is still my new Avalon!"

Great vehicle for an extended trip or around town.

By on Friday, May 03, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable and quiet; great car!"

Cons: "Seat pockets are not too useful."

"I purchased the 2013 AVA Limited- Blizzard White for a trip to the southeast. The vehicle has performed well with a best mixed 30+ MPG from the V-6. I believe that handling dynamics are much better than my past Avalon. The new styling, quality and features far exceeded the Lexus ES350 and for less money. Many people comment on my new car and are impressed with the ride and luxury. The blind spot sensers, the interior and stereo are wonderful. I especially enjoy the tightness and directional stability of the redesigned suspension. I'm very happy with my purchase."

The best Avalon generation

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, Quite, Smooth, Elagant"

Cons: "None Yet..."

"Owned the 2001 / 2007 / and present 2013 Touring Hybrid. The 2001 ride and interior topped the 2007 by far. The 2013 incorporates the ride and interior quaility of the 2001 with many more accesories and features than others. Much more travel range with our hybrid (600-miles per tank)and 40mpg. Much more appealing than the 2007 as well. The CVT transmission in my mind is the wave of the future. All passenger veichles should incorporate this technology. Smooth and consistant."