2009 Toyota Avalon

Based on 470 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

GREAT CAR Unless....

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Great family vehicle, fun to drive, good on gas"

Cons: "No AUX port, No Bluetooth"

"I brought this car used from a dealership. Recently I have had engine issues with the car. Before any engine problems I've replaced the battery, axle, and had brake work done. Nothing to do with the brake pads. Something internal was wrong. The pins and other components that actually make the brakes function properly needed to be replaced. Overall the car is very nice and roomy. It is fun to drive and is quiet. I believe the previous owner of the vehicle didn't take care of it. I really enjoy driving this vehicle and the attention it gets. One of my top 10 most reliable cars. Toyota is a great brand to choose when you need a dependable vehicle. If you buy used then it varies depending on the previous owner. 9/10"

Love an Avalon, but this one not here best

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "Quality,reliability, style, performance, comfort"

Cons: "Interior noise, wiper scrubbing,"

"This is my 4th Avalon and have never been dissatisfied with any of them. There are some small things about this one that didn't come up to my satisfaction. The 2007 is a bit noisey. I never noticed it in earlier models sounding like they were not solidly built with great insulation from exterior noise, but the 2007 did not rate excellent in this category. The wind sheild wipers scrubbed even though I changed the blades several times. We did not buy the top of the line series, but felt that would not be necessary to get true Avalon quality that we have always enjoyed. Overal the Avalon is great in reliability, size conveince, and reliability. This car has never been in the shop for anything except routine maintenance. It now has 150,000 miles on it.and is solid mechanically. it still averages 25 mph."

Can't Be Beat

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

"Can't be beat for the price."

Great car for the money

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Price, reliability, comfort and room, cheap to run"

Cons: "OEM tires, traction control"

"Bought it after owning 6 Mercedes. Comfort and reliability are better than MB and cost is 1/2 to 1/3 of comparable MB, BMW, Audi, Lexus, etc. Love the ventilated seats, bluetooth with voice command for everything. Good quality materials with no wear evident on leather or carpets, etc. Relitively inexpensive maintinance and inexpensive Toyota parts; 84000 miles with first set of pads just now and no other problems and still quiet, fuel efficient (33 mpg regular hwy) and comfortable. Front wheel drive a bonus, especially in rear seat area which is huge! Also, large usable trunk (4 sets of golf clubs fit!). Not so great areas: OME tires are poor in wet and snow and wear too fast (new Conti's lasted 45000 and were great perforers in all kinds of weather and driving). Traction control with original tires did not work well at all. With new tires it is better though less than perfect. Am looking to get another one some day but this one is so reliable and has everything (except rear view camera) that it may be a long while."

Great car to own and drive

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Quiet, smooth, and handles great. Very comfortable for long trips. Never feel tired of driving. This is my second and I'm sure not my last Avalon."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25