2005 Toyota Avalon

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Very Pleased

By on Monday, February 02, 2009

"I have had my 2006 Avalon for three years and it has been a very reliable, comfortable car. My firends at work are alway surprised at how much room it has inside. The mileage has been good, particularly on the highway where I get close to 28 miles to the gallon. I too wish it had the I-Pod receptacle but I did add an XM Radio since it did not have one from the factory. I've also been impressed with the service from Toyota."

First Class Vehicle

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I purchased my 09 Avalon LXS trading in my 04 Avalon. What a difference in size and added features. First on my list of positive remarks is the improved gas mileage. I take long trips and I appreciate the close to 33 MPG that I’m getting. The ride is superb. I feel safe and secure driving knowing I have so many safety features. The cabin offers many amenities I expect from a quality vehicle. I enjoy hands free Bluetooth communicating, you can store names and make calls verbally. I had a professionally installed Sirius radio connection to the existing radio (simple hook up to the back of radio with no wires exposed). This vehicle is first class and is a pleasure to drive."

Best Value for the Money

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Comfort, styling and dependability"

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 08, 2009

"This car is comfortable, smooth, quiet, roomy and looks great. For a larger car, it handles very well. I got the Limited with the navigation and use it a lot more than I thought I would- it's very helpful for finding meetings-or just exploring. I have friends and colleagues who drive BMW's, Lexus', and Mercedes'- and they always compliment how classy and comfortable my Avalon is. It has a great interior and rides very nicely. I am completely happy with my choice, although, I wish I'd waited a year or two to get the integrated blue tooth and ipod capabilities. Great car, great value-- and when people call it the poor man's Lexus (I've heard that too)- I just smile... I paid more for my Avalon then some of the new Lexus' out there and got much more for my money!"

Poor man's Lexus - nothing wrong with that though!

By on Sunday, January 04, 2009

"I've heard this car described as a "poor man's Lexus", which, to me, is not necessarily a slur. If you want a roomy interior, solid build, good economy and performance - then this is the car for you. I bought mine new and have also benefited from excellent dealership after sales service. I have had two minor faults that were quickly rectified under warranty: 1) a wiring fault in the reversing radar sensor circuit which prevented the system working 2) a foot brake micro-switch failed preventing the transmission being moved out of park. If you're contemplating one of these, then go for it!"