1999 Toyota Avalon

9.4

Based on 310 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

wonderfully dependable car!!

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

"So few issues over 17 years. Batteries and wiper blades. No serious problems. I will keep this car forever!"

Fabulous Car! Dependable handling!

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"I would keep it but it was totaled when I was hit. I could not believe that I had absolutely no physical problems. The car is so well-made and still very spunky. It was just a very comfortable, tight-handling car which handled so well even in threatening conditions. I took regular care of it with an excellent mechanic and had no problem. The Catalytic system held up all this time."

Such reliable, much like.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Price, reliability, spacious, quiet, smooth ride."

Cons: "Cup holders, a little bulky, gas mileage, a/c."

"I purchased this vehicle at an extremely low price (didn't break a grand, seriously it was a steal, blessed) and I couldn't have chosen a better car. It's reliable, comfortable, and gets me from A to B without worry. It has cosmetic damage (dents outside, wood grain interior broken in some places) but that's the doing of the previous owner. My cooling system is acting up, but I'm in the process of getting that taken care of. Any problems I've had have been simple fixes (neighborhood mechanics fix problems with ease and at an affordable cost) and the vehicle is not difficult to maintain. The car key/dongle/electronic key system went "out" but a change of batteries and inside cleaning helped. Changing the battery is the first step- taking it to a locksmith to be opened and cleaned from melting is a valuable note. My lock mechanism has gone out, meaning I can not use my car key to open the door. So keep the dongle cleaning in mind, could save you some time and money. Lock replacement is a bit pricey, but a locksmith can perform these repairs as well. (Saving those dollas to get this performed obviously.) All in all, I love my car and will treasure it for as long as it's kicking. I despise the cup holders though, I have spilled so many slushies it's ridiculous."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive; dependable, spacious, comfortable"

"No complaints whatsoever! I can't say that about any other car we have owned. Has held up well for 17 years!"

The best of the best, ever!!!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cons: "ZERO cons"

"234,000 miles and this car just keeps on going. It's as comfortable to drive and ride in, as it was the day I purchased it. Remains stylish, dependable and a real road warrior. Love this car and cannot think of one negative thing to say after 16 years. Great gas mileage which puts many new cars to shame."