2014 Toyota 4Runner Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,828 - $30,897.

10/6.8

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Solid vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for 1 year. Everything has performed well, even in the snow. The only negative comment I have is with the transmission and how it shifts after you slow down, then accelerate. It seems to pause slightly, and the dealership does not know the cause. Besides that, the vehicle has consistently performed at 20mpg freeway or in town. A/C is great, ride is perfect for the type of vehicle. You wont regret this purchase."

Best 4x4 For 2010

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I love this truck for many reasons. The main reasons is for its off-road capability. The interior is very nice. Its also has a very comfortable ride. The only problem it has in my opinion is the exterior. I think its good for off-roading but i also drive it daily to my work and its to bulky looking. The last generation was a little better on exterior. Other than that i love it, and i would definitely recommend it to people who want a good MPGs full size SUV. BTW i bought the Limited version with Technology package."

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Had it about a year now with 7,500 miles. Very happy overall. The 10's seen to have an issue with the lumbar support 'creaking' a lot, I am waiting for a fix from my dealer. Another person posted about wind noise from the roof rack cross bars...NOT true! I have them and they are silent, even at 75mph+. They are designed to be installed a certain way, it is possibly the dealer but them on backwards, but installed properly they do not create a problem. So much better looking than the previous generation."

They don't come any better than a 4Runner!!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "Strong and dependable and worth every dollar!"

Cons: "Externally operated gas access door."

"This is my second 4Runner (I had the first one for 13 years!) and I love this one also. It is comfortable, a joy to drive, and feels stong and dependable (Duh, it IS a Toyota!)I work them very hard in the woods, pulling a heavy trailer, and carrying loads for friends whose vehicles won't hold the items. It has operated flawlessly. The only thing I miss that my old one had is an internal gas access door. I do not like the gas access door being unlockable. Other than that, it is an investment that anyone who can afford one should consider."

Love my 4Runner, Again!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Safety, smooth ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Deck lid difficult to close"

"I traded my 2004 4Runner, which I also bought new, for the 2011 SR5 version with a few perks. I absolutely love it and have not been disappointed in the least with my purchase. The only part of the new one I like less than my previous version is that the deck lid on my truck does not close automatically and it takes a bit of a shove to close it all the way. I feel very safe in this vehicle and love the way it drives and rides. I am a believer!"