2013 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

They don't come any better than a 4Runner!!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "Strong and dependable and worth every dollar!"

Cons: "Externally operated gas access door."

"This is my second 4Runner (I had the first one for 13 years!) and I love this one also. It is comfortable, a joy to drive, and feels stong and dependable (Duh, it IS a Toyota!)I work them very hard in the woods, pulling a heavy trailer, and carrying loads for friends whose vehicles won't hold the items. It has operated flawlessly. The only thing I miss that my old one had is an internal gas access door. I do not like the gas access door being unlockable. Other than that, it is an investment that anyone who can afford one should consider."

Love my 4Runner, Again!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Safety, smooth ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Deck lid difficult to close"

"I traded my 2004 4Runner, which I also bought new, for the 2011 SR5 version with a few perks. I absolutely love it and have not been disappointed in the least with my purchase. The only part of the new one I like less than my previous version is that the deck lid on my truck does not close automatically and it takes a bit of a shove to close it all the way. I feel very safe in this vehicle and love the way it drives and rides. I am a believer!"

BUY THIS TRUCK!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Value, looks of the limited, space and reliability"

Cons: "Can be a bit bumpier than the car built SUV's"

"I have bought and owned 26 cars and trucks.. this is #1 for me. I recently traded my 2013 Mercedes E350 (LOVED THE CAR).. but needed to downsize on expenses along with get a car/truck that had room for larger items along with wanting to get back into an SUV. MOST SUV's now look like they're for women (no offense) - and will not pull anything nor made for off road. While I'm rarely off road, I do like the fact this one is made for it - I will make a point to get this off road as much as possible! DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Despite the price (and you can get them down 3K or so), YOU GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF IT and save THOUSANDS on depreciation because of its re sale value, NOT to mention you will have your Ford, Nissan, KIA or whatever in the SHOP getting repairs done.. they don't come close to the dependability and reliability. The ride is FINE.. it's a truck/SUV.. not a Lexus or a "ladies Mall SUV". It's a truck. All of these reviews beating it up for its ride comparing it to an Explorer or Pathfinder.. they're not competing with them, it's a TRUCK made to tow, go off road and yes go to the grocery store and bring back your goodies. When you do the math on how much this will truly cost you to drive per year and compare it to the others, there is NO comparison - none. And I love the LIMITED version (I don't care for the front of the SR5 at all.. man Toyota, change that - that's a mistake). But the looks of the limited is really slick, Toyota did a great job of upgrading the interior along with some great body lines on the exterior. Fantastic truck.. I'm not sure i'll drive anything else going forward!!"

My third Runner and it does not disappoint!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ride with toughness, power, and quality."

Cons: "Tires are poor."

"This is my third Runner and so far it matches the previous ones. I work them really hard; pulling trees out of the woods, hauling gravel, manure, and wood in my utility trailer(and I tend to overload every time!). This Runner is a step up in the comfort, convenience accessories, and quality of ride. The only let down is the tires. They are very poorly rated and rightly so. I will soon replace them with Michelin MS2's or Firestone Destinations. For the price you cannot get better quality, resale value, or dependability."

4runners are not the toyota you used to know

By on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, roomy, higher"

Cons: "cheap paint, cheap materials, bad turning radius"

"This is my third 4runner and I am so disappointed. Since its bigger, the turning radius is difficult in tight areas. The paint is cheap and chips often and easily. The antenna is dated and clunky. The third row seating makes it uneven in the back so when you open the car door, everything falls out. The AC vent has been rattling for 7 months and the dealership (had it 5 times) still hasn't remedied it. The quality just isn't there anymore."