2012 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Vehile

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Rugged and Dependable"

Cons: "Could use more HP"

"I bought my first 4Runner in 2005 and drove it 225,000 miles with no problems at all. I recently traded it for a 2013 SR5 with the Premium Package and have been very happy with the purchase. I plan to drive this one over 200,000 miles as well."

Good Vehicle Great Value

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "ROI, Dependable, Bad Weather Handling"

Cons: "Electronics Package"

"Pro: Reliable, Safe, Capable, Comfortable, Value on Trade Con: Navigation hard to use. Blue Tooth connectivity is spotty. Toyota NEEDS to improve their electronics package to match other manufactures features and ease of use. This includes features and a brighter clearer touch screen. Being from Japan, you would think this would be top-notch, but it is not. I recently traded this vehicle in on 2014 4 Runner...this is my third one and so far ( other than the electronics ) I have been very pleased. Handling on the road during bad weather is very good. No problems what-so-ever and I ALWAYS get a good trade in value."

old friend and new friend

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"There are few things that will bring a tear to a grown man's eye. Retiring an old friend after 11 years of loyal service is one of those things. I've put almost 200K miles of adventures on this bad boy, through my early twenties and early thirties. Despite the means to replace it long ago, I've kept it in service because I've kept the exterior up well, it's got a nice enough interior (although mobile audio technology changed since 2003) and it just works. Let me say that again. IT JUST WORKS. You are not going to find another SUV (in this price range) that can take you to a business meeting on Friday, up a steep craggy mountain trail on Saturday, and the family to church on Sunday...WITHOUT FAIL year after year. My 4runner is almost 12, and it drives and sounds like a 12 year old truck, that has unfortunately been in two accidents. I love it but it's time to let it go. I'm not ready to upgrade to a Landcruiser just yet, so I'm getting the next best thing, another 4runner. If you enjoy the outdoors and you need an SUV, this is THE ONE."

Rented in Portland, OR. for 2 weeks.

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

I don't own this car

"Perfect for camping and exploring. Easy to drive and no problems."

Solid well built SUV

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Interior, fun to drive, smooth, leather seats"

"There may be SUV's that behave more like cars, but I've always been a 4x4 guy. This 2014 is the best of both words, it's great on the highway and off road. Interior is quality materials and love entune. Lots of cargo space and 2nd row leg room. Interior materials and top notch and you can't be exterior looks. We bought this after we put 200,000 trouble free miles on our 04' 4Runner."