2012 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Rollover accident - this 4Runner was great

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "great value, very safe, reliable, nice features"

"My 2012 4Runner SR5 4x4 was hit by someone running a red light at 45mph. She t-boned me, and I flipped onto the roof. I remember every detail, and walked away unscathed (albeit really sore). When I went to look at the 4Runner at the tow facility a couple of days later, the exterior was trashed of course, but the interior was in perfect condition. The frame held up perfectly, it didn't cave or dent at all. I am very grateful, and plan on getting a new 2014 4Runner as a replacement."

one of the best i ever owned

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "a great value"

Cons: "its not a porsche"

"My first 4runner was a 2004. Because of the quality in it years later I decided to purchase the 2010 4runner. Very pleased."

THE BEST TRUCK EVER

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Solid ride, features, vent seats, fuel economy,"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought a 4RUNNER because knew be a excellent sport utility could trust on long term reliability these SUVs never failed in low ratings. I have Limited edition model it's fully loaded in bells and whistles with some of the comfortable seats includes ventilated memory, navigation, blue tooth, infotainment center and much more. 4Runner gives me good gas mileage. Ride is very smooth the steering feels well firmed all of controls are handsome easily use for a/c climate to navigation. The features are more upgraded some electronics that was added. Engine is a 3.0 liter it's real powerful while gives lots of responsive handling for a original owner/driver to be safe on the roads available in ''ALL WHEEL DRIVE'' in case for next winter if have another hard storm know want have to worry because feel much safer if SUV loss control or skid of the road can use the Traction/stability controls as got all wheel drive. 4Runner now looks more of Toyotas top of the line SUV with aggressive styling with smoked taillights and refreshed front end. I have lots of room only things wish the rear seats could recline something be in a Lexus than think match a higher price because the rebate and amenities are excellent on 4Runner. I love this truck every time driving it feels like heaven think purchased a great SUV worth monies down on something like 4Runner too much to list."

LOVE MY CAR. GREAT LOOKS ON THE LIMITED MODEL TRIM

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Great in Snow, Nice 20 inch rims, easy to use GPS"

Cons: "No wood trim,No cooled seats,No power tailgate"

"My 2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited is a great vehicle. I love everything about it. If you are looking to buy a 4Runner, definitely get the LIMITED trim. The 20 inch rims look awesome, and you get other cool features like push button start with key less entry (grab the door with key in pocket and the door unlocks), heated seats, dual climate control, leather and back up camera."

Love my 4 Runner!

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Sporty look, Water resistant seats"

Cons: "Ride is a little rough"

"I've owned a Toyota for over 25 years. I have owned 3 Camrys, 1 Highlander and 2 4-Runners so far. I love them all!!! I believe Toyotas are the most dependable vehicles available. If you are looking for an extremely smooth ride do not buy the 4-Runner, the Highlander is the vehicle for you. But if you like the sporty feel and look and don't mind a rougher ride buy the 4-Runner. My last 4-Runner has the water resistant seat coverss and I love them."

See if you qualify for