2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Overall OK

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"With 197,000 on our GMC Envoy we took a leap of faith in purchasing our 4-Runner, not to mention a deal we couldn't refuse. Overall, it's a good vehicle. Great ride, quiet, typical SUV gas mileage, and have had several occasions to use the 3rd row seating. 3 negatives. 1. As a petite woman, the extremely narrow running boards are useless for getting out of the car, and have a lot of difficulty getting in as well. I would suggest a woman contemplating this car to try it out wearing a skirt! 2. The turning radius isn't nearly as good as the Envoy. 3. Orange display lights very difficult to see in the daylight. Lastly we were disappointed we had to purchase options that were standard on many other SUV's. Do your homework."

Best 4x4 For 2010

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I love this truck for many reasons. The main reasons is for its off-road capability. The interior is very nice. Its also has a very comfortable ride. The only problem it has in my opinion is the exterior. I think its good for off-roading but i also drive it daily to my work and its to bulky looking. The last generation was a little better on exterior. Other than that i love it, and i would definitely recommend it to people who want a good MPGs full size SUV. BTW i bought the Limited version with Technology package."

Pretty; but rough riding

By on Monday, July 13, 2015

Pros: "pretty vehicle"

Cons: "No third row seat;"

"The tires and vehicle sits up high; rides like you are in a truck. I prefer a smoother riding vehicle."

The best Tonka SUV on the road!

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

"After owning two Lexus ES models, this was a great decision for our family. The low cost maintenance, ride, features, and great fuel economy for its size were worth the switch. We have the Limited in Shoreline blue pearl with the blonde interior, which is a great combination. My one complaints are the spongy brakes, lack of ventilated seats and the ugly antenna, which I replaced with a carbon fiber "stubby" unit. We get so many compliments on the vehicle. We have the remote starter, which is great, but I wish the vehicle would continue to run after you enter in the vehicle. We have the push starter, but when you touch the door handle the vehicle shuts off, I understand Toyota's logic, but is annoying. I wish it had more driver specific settings like the GM products, such as memory seats/mirror, individual tire pressure monitors, and expanded S.O.S. Hard to find replacement 20" tires since there are only to manufactures!!! But overall it is a GREAT mode of transportation!!!"

Solid vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for 1 year. Everything has performed well, even in the snow. The only negative comment I have is with the transmission and how it shifts after you slow down, then accelerate. It seems to pause slightly, and the dealership does not know the cause. Besides that, the vehicle has consistently performed at 20mpg freeway or in town. A/C is great, ride is perfect for the type of vehicle. You wont regret this purchase."