2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Price & power"

"Love the design and utility of the vehicle. Was surprise with the handling. It was much better than I expected. Did not regret trading my Nissan Frontier NISMO 4x4 for this SUV. Toyota will last forever."

Outstanding Amenities and Ride

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Stylish look, perfect blend of SUV and Truck"

"I have owned many vehicles. The 2014 stands out as one of the best I have ever owned. The drive is smooth and stable. The amenities, in the limited trim, are superior and fit/finish better than 2013 models. Although, the price may scare some off...this vehicle is built to be the last vehicle you will ever own."

can't wait to drive it love it

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "very versitile"

Cons: "more pickup"

"I previously owned a 2005 Nissan xterra loved the car not the issues that came along with it , Nissan doesn't stand behind there vehicles. I replaced a transmission and number 2 was going too. I have owned Toyota vehicles in the past and should have never left them love my new runner only con is wish it had better pick up."

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

"After owning two Lexus ES models, this was a great decision for our family. The low cost maintenance, ride, features, and great fuel economy for its size were worth the switch. We have the Limited in Shoreline blue pearl with the blonde interior, which is a great combination. My one complaints are the spongy brakes, lack of ventilated seats and the ugly antenna, which I replaced with a carbon fiber "stubby" unit. We get so many compliments on the vehicle. We have the remote starter, which is great, but I wish the vehicle would continue to run after you enter in the vehicle. We have the push starter, but when you touch the door handle the vehicle shuts off, I understand Toyota's logic, but is annoying. I wish it had more driver specific settings like the GM products, such as memory seats/mirror, individual tire pressure monitors, and expanded S.O.S. But overall it is a GREAT mode of transportation!!!"

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"