2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 31 | Next

By on Wednesday, August 04, 2010

bigger and better

By on Sunday, August 01, 2010

"This is my second 4runner and 5th Toyota. I have bought other makes and always go back to the quality that Toyota offers. With all the bad press recently I can tell you I would never hesitate to purchase one. This time around the 2010 Sr5 4Wd was the vehicle I chose and it has not dissapointed. Its new design offers much more interior space and cargo room. The gas mileage is no different than my previous 2006 even though the design is much larger. This vehicle is solid and rugged with a great overall design. Great truck based SUV , the best Toyota yet . Its got a party mode on the stereo with added speakers in the tailgate which were great at the beach. If your in doubt dont be , go buy it already."

Steering Problem

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

"I have had the vehicle for a few monts, and have had a shimmy from the steering wheel at 55-70mph. I have been to the dealer a few times with no luck. I'm waiting to talk to the factory rep. I feel this is a design problem that may cause an accident, due to the shimmy. On some roads it's a slight shimmy, but on other roads the steering wheel shimmys violently!"

Favorite SUV

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

"I LOVE this SUV!!! I do wish factory installed running boards were an option though. I am just tall enough where getting in is not a problem and when getting out I just swing over and slide out. At some point I will have to have them installed and am hoping Toyota will make some. My dealer did say if I purchase them elsewhere they would install."

Sturdy all school luxury vehicle

By on Friday, July 09, 2010

"I bought this 4Runner Ltd in Apr 2010. It replaced my Highlander. Reason being, winter potholes and poorly paved roads took tall on my crossover. Thus, my next vehicle had to be sturdier. So far we took 4Runner on the long trips, and it is a very comfortable vehicle. Its cargo area is made of durable materials, so bikes, boxes, etc. are not a threat to the interior. Also cruising on the higway is better than I expected in terms of comfort and noise (very low rpms on the overdrive/5th gear.) There are no squeeks, no rattles. The avg gas consumption is near 19 - 20 mpg. Electronics work well. The seats are very comfortable. The only wish would be the availability of the diesel engine."

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 31 | Next