2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 170 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

You can't go wrong with a Runner!!

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Quality, dependability, resale value"

Cons: "Poor tires"

"I purchased a 2010 Runner, then tangled with an 18 wheeler at an intersection. The safety rating for the 4Runners can't be high enough to reflect their committment to safety. The Runner was totaled but I was only shook up. THANK YOU TOYOTA! Your safety research proved worthy of the Toyota brand. I work my Runners hard and face western Pennsylvania winters with confidence in my 2011 Runner. I love the extras and will always appreciate the dependability of and resale value of a Runner. Considering an SUV? Why look anywhere except Toyota."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"First time Toyota owner. Extremely happy with my 2011 4runner. Holds value much better than I thought it would. No mechanical issues the first year. Drives great on the freeway with the V-6 (thought I would miss V-8 power)."

My third Runner and it does not disappoint!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ride with toughness, power, and quality."

Cons: "Tires are poor."

"This is my third Runner and so far it matches the previous ones. I work them really hard; pulling trees out of the woods, hauling gravel, manure, and wood in my utility trailer(and I tend to overload every time!). This Runner is a step up in the comfort, convenience accessories, and quality of ride. The only let down is the tires. They are very poorly rated and rightly so. I will soon replace them with Michelin MS2's or Firestone Destinations. For the price you cannot get better quality, resale value, or dependability."

Wonderful

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"I could not be happier with this car. I have always always always wanted a 4Runner. I am so glad I waited. This newer body style is so sleek and eye catching. It really is beautiful. I have the limited package, and I can't imagine what else I could need. It is a "luxury vehicle" without the title and cost of one. I did read in another review that the back trunk door is hard to close; I guess I could agree with that, but never having owned an SUV before, it hasn't bothered me because I don't know any better. It's very roomy and enough space for my family of 4 to travel comfortably in. The trunk space in the back is massive, and the slide out tray is very handy. All in all it was a fantastic purchase."

Better than previous 4Runner

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "Quality and Ride"

Cons: "Exterior AM/FM Stick Antenna"

"This is my second 4Runner, first one (2003) was a great one and I put 88K miles without any problem. However, the new Trail is a great SUV on any surface, any road condition and does not ride like a truck, it floats on the road. The only complaint I have is the exterior antenna, it is a pain when I park in the garage (I have to remove it to park) or going into car wash, and I am sure Toyota engineers is listening now to correct this nuisance."