2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Hey, it's a Toyota...

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"Reliable, good looks, built to go, go and go."

BEST 4RUNNER YET

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Just a great SUV , fun to drive and everything."

Cons: "NONE"

"This is my 3rd 4Runner and best of all. Great car, everthing you want in a midsize suv . Only car I would buy for me to drive."

Love my 4

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I have always wanted a 4Runner and finally had the opportunity to purchase one. My 4Runner is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is reliable and dependable not to mention it is good looking. My only problem is that I was in such a hurry to own it I bought the only one on the lot- white. Everyone owns a white 4Runner. I wish I would have had the patience and waited for a different color but I am super satisfied with my purchase!"

Solid vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for 1 year. Everything has performed well, even in the snow. The only negative comment I have is with the transmission and how it shifts after you slow down, then accelerate. It seems to pause slightly, and the dealership does not know the cause. Besides that, the vehicle has consistently performed at 20mpg freeway or in town. A/C is great, ride is perfect for the type of vehicle. You wont regret this purchase."

Best 4x4 For 2010

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I love this truck for many reasons. The main reasons is for its off-road capability. The interior is very nice. Its also has a very comfortable ride. The only problem it has in my opinion is the exterior. I think its good for off-roading but i also drive it daily to my work and its to bulky looking. The last generation was a little better on exterior. Other than that i love it, and i would definitely recommend it to people who want a good MPGs full size SUV. BTW i bought the Limited version with Technology package."

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Had it about a year now with 7,500 miles. Very happy overall. The 10's seen to have an issue with the lumbar support 'creaking' a lot, I am waiting for a fix from my dealer. Another person posted about wind noise from the roof rack cross bars...NOT true! I have them and they are silent, even at 75mph+. They are designed to be installed a certain way, it is possibly the dealer but them on backwards, but installed properly they do not create a problem. So much better looking than the previous generation."

They don't come any better than a 4Runner!!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "Strong and dependable and worth every dollar!"

Cons: "Externally operated gas access door."

"This is my second 4Runner (I had the first one for 13 years!) and I love this one also. It is comfortable, a joy to drive, and feels stong and dependable (Duh, it IS a Toyota!)I work them very hard in the woods, pulling a heavy trailer, and carrying loads for friends whose vehicles won't hold the items. It has operated flawlessly. The only thing I miss that my old one had is an internal gas access door. I do not like the gas access door being unlockable. Other than that, it is an investment that anyone who can afford one should consider."

Love my 4Runner, Again!

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

Pros: "Safety, smooth ride, fun to drive"

Cons: "Deck lid difficult to close"

"I traded my 2004 4Runner, which I also bought new, for the 2011 SR5 version with a few perks. I absolutely love it and have not been disappointed in the least with my purchase. The only part of the new one I like less than my previous version is that the deck lid on my truck does not close automatically and it takes a bit of a shove to close it all the way. I feel very safe in this vehicle and love the way it drives and rides. I am a believer!"

BUY THIS TRUCK!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Value, looks of the limited, space and reliability"

Cons: "Can be a bit bumpier than the car built SUV's"

"I have bought and owned 26 cars and trucks.. this is #1 for me. I recently traded my 2013 Mercedes E350 (LOVED THE CAR).. but needed to downsize on expenses along with get a car/truck that had room for larger items along with wanting to get back into an SUV. MOST SUV's now look like they're for women (no offense) - and will not pull anything nor made for off road. While I'm rarely off road, I do like the fact this one is made for it - I will make a point to get this off road as much as possible! DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Despite the price (and you can get them down 3K or so), YOU GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF IT and save THOUSANDS on depreciation because of its re sale value, NOT to mention you will have your Ford, Nissan, KIA or whatever in the SHOP getting repairs done.. they don't come close to the dependability and reliability. The ride is FINE.. it's a truck/SUV.. not a Lexus or a "ladies Mall SUV". It's a truck. All of these reviews beating it up for its ride comparing it to an Explorer or Pathfinder.. they're not competing with them, it's a TRUCK made to tow, go off road and yes go to the grocery store and bring back your goodies. When you do the math on how much this will truly cost you to drive per year and compare it to the others, there is NO comparison - none. And I love the LIMITED version (I don't care for the front of the SR5 at all.. man Toyota, change that - that's a mistake). But the looks of the limited is really slick, Toyota did a great job of upgrading the interior along with some great body lines on the exterior. Fantastic truck.. I'm not sure i'll drive anything else going forward!!"

My third Runner and it does not disappoint!!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Great ride with toughness, power, and quality."

Cons: "Tires are poor."

"This is my third Runner and so far it matches the previous ones. I work them really hard; pulling trees out of the woods, hauling gravel, manure, and wood in my utility trailer(and I tend to overload every time!). This Runner is a step up in the comfort, convenience accessories, and quality of ride. The only let down is the tires. They are very poorly rated and rightly so. I will soon replace them with Michelin MS2's or Firestone Destinations. For the price you cannot get better quality, resale value, or dependability."