2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Vehile

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Rugged and Dependable"

Cons: "Could use more HP"

"I bought my first 4Runner in 2005 and drove it 225,000 miles with no problems at all. I recently traded it for a 2013 SR5 with the Premium Package and have been very happy with the purchase. I plan to drive this one over 200,000 miles as well."

Good Vehicle Great Value

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "ROI, Dependable, Bad Weather Handling"

Cons: "Electronics Package"

"Pro: Reliable, Safe, Capable, Comfortable, Value on Trade Con: Navigation hard to use. Blue Tooth connectivity is spotty. Toyota NEEDS to improve their electronics package to match other manufactures features and ease of use. This includes features and a brighter clearer touch screen. Being from Japan, you would think this would be top-notch, but it is not. I recently traded this vehicle in on 2014 4 Runner...this is my third one and so far ( other than the electronics ) I have been very pleased. Handling on the road during bad weather is very good. No problems what-so-ever and I ALWAYS get a good trade in value."

old friend and new friend

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"There are few things that will bring a tear to a grown man's eye. Retiring an old friend after 11 years of loyal service is one of those things. I've put almost 200K miles of adventures on this bad boy, through my early twenties and early thirties. Despite the means to replace it long ago, I've kept it in service because I've kept the exterior up well, it's got a nice enough interior (although mobile audio technology changed since 2003) and it just works. Let me say that again. IT JUST WORKS. You are not going to find another SUV (in this price range) that can take you to a business meeting on Friday, up a steep craggy mountain trail on Saturday, and the family to church on Sunday...WITHOUT FAIL year after year. My 4runner is almost 12, and it drives and sounds like a 12 year old truck, that has unfortunately been in two accidents. I love it but it's time to let it go. I'm not ready to upgrade to a Landcruiser just yet, so I'm getting the next best thing, another 4runner. If you enjoy the outdoors and you need an SUV, this is THE ONE."

Rented in Portland, OR. for 2 weeks.

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

I don't own this car

"Perfect for camping and exploring. Easy to drive and no problems."

Solid well built SUV

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Interior, fun to drive, smooth, leather seats"

"There may be SUV's that behave more like cars, but I've always been a 4x4 guy. This 2014 is the best of both words, it's great on the highway and off road. Interior is quality materials and love entune. Lots of cargo space and 2nd row leg room. Interior materials and top notch and you can't be exterior looks. We bought this after we put 200,000 trouble free miles on our 04' 4Runner."

Best vehicle I've owned!

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Great sound system, fun to drive"

Cons: "Position of cup holders/4wd control"

"I have a black 2012 limited 4runner and absolutely love it! It's rugged and stands up to off roading. Tons of space for gear on hiking and camping trips. Looks sharp! I will never drive anything else!"

Rollover accident - this 4Runner was great

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "great value, very safe, reliable, nice features"

"My 2012 4Runner SR5 4x4 was hit by someone running a red light at 45mph. She t-boned me, and I flipped onto the roof. I remember every detail, and walked away unscathed (albeit really sore). When I went to look at the 4Runner at the tow facility a couple of days later, the exterior was trashed of course, but the interior was in perfect condition. The frame held up perfectly, it didn't cave or dent at all. I am very grateful, and plan on getting a new 2014 4Runner as a replacement."

one of the best i ever owned

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "a great value"

Cons: "its not a porsche"

"My first 4runner was a 2004. Because of the quality in it years later I decided to purchase the 2010 4runner. Very pleased."

THE BEST TRUCK EVER

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "Solid ride, features, vent seats, fuel economy,"

Cons: "nothing"

"Bought a 4RUNNER because knew be a excellent sport utility could trust on long term reliability these SUVs never failed in low ratings. I have Limited edition model it's fully loaded in bells and whistles with some of the comfortable seats includes ventilated memory, navigation, blue tooth, infotainment center and much more. 4Runner gives me good gas mileage. Ride is very smooth the steering feels well firmed all of controls are handsome easily use for a/c climate to navigation. The features are more upgraded some electronics that was added. Engine is a 3.0 liter it's real powerful while gives lots of responsive handling for a original owner/driver to be safe on the roads available in ''ALL WHEEL DRIVE'' in case for next winter if have another hard storm know want have to worry because feel much safer if SUV loss control or skid of the road can use the Traction/stability controls as got all wheel drive. 4Runner now looks more of Toyotas top of the line SUV with aggressive styling with smoked taillights and refreshed front end. I have lots of room only things wish the rear seats could recline something be in a Lexus than think match a higher price because the rebate and amenities are excellent on 4Runner. I love this truck every time driving it feels like heaven think purchased a great SUV worth monies down on something like 4Runner too much to list."

LOVE MY CAR. GREAT LOOKS ON THE LIMITED MODEL TRIM

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Great in Snow, Nice 20 inch rims, easy to use GPS"

Cons: "No wood trim,No cooled seats,No power tailgate"

"My 2011 Toyota 4Runner Limited is a great vehicle. I love everything about it. If you are looking to buy a 4Runner, definitely get the LIMITED trim. The 20 inch rims look awesome, and you get other cool features like push button start with key less entry (grab the door with key in pocket and the door unlocks), heated seats, dual climate control, leather and back up camera."