2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

At 51, I owned over 35 cars, this has been thebest

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Bought my 2010 off showroom floor in January 2010. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. No issues...I am a mechanic and my only complaints: it takes an hour to change the oil, so with synthetic I only have to deal with it a few times a year., the transmission is sealed (no dipstick) so fluid change at 100,000 miles is probably a dealer only ( I looked it up and even I don't want to do), and the weather strip outside along the glass is starting to tear off and dissolve...also headlights are hazing on top and started to only after a year or so.. Went to dealer and they used some compound on them...the haze came right back...I wish they would have replaced mine like they did for others....all in all though a great truck! I'm at 82,000 miles so far.."

At 51, I owned over 35 cars, this has been thebest

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Stylish look, perfect blend of SUV and Truck"

"I have owned many vehicles. The 2014 stands out as one of the best I have ever owned. The drive is smooth and stable. The amenities, in the limited trim, are superior and fit/finish better than 2013 models. Although, the price may scare some off...this vehicle is built to be the last vehicle you will ever own."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25