2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love my 4 Runner!

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Sporty look, Water resistant seats"

Cons: "Ride is a little rough"

"I've owned a Toyota for over 25 years. I have owned 3 Camrys, 1 Highlander and 2 4-Runners so far. I love them all!!! I believe Toyotas are the most dependable vehicles available. If you are looking for an extremely smooth ride do not buy the 4-Runner, the Highlander is the vehicle for you. But if you like the sporty feel and look and don't mind a rougher ride buy the 4-Runner. My last 4-Runner has the water resistant seat coverss and I love them."

True Toyota Fan

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"This is my 3rd 4 Runner, I would not buy any other vehicle than a Toyota. Safety, reliability, comfort, and great acceleration all wrapped up in this mid-sized muscle SUV. I started out with a Camry in 1994, onto a 2003 Sequoia, then my first 4 Runner for my son when he went off to college. That 4 Runner saved his life, after accident, not much left of that vehicle, but my son only sustained a cut on forehead. Thank God. I then purchased a 2008 4 Runner (last year of the 8 cylinder) what a shame, that engine is smoking hot. Last year bought another 2006 Sequoia with 26,000 miles! Today I just purchased a 2012 4 Runner Ltd with 3700 miles! Only had one single mechanical repair to any of these Toyota vehicles. I don't care about the MPG gas issue, I value safety, reliability, comfort, not to mention a handsome vehicle."

BUY THIS TRUCK!!

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pros: "Value, looks of the limited, space and reliability"

Cons: "Can be a bit bumpier than the car built SUV's"

"I have bought and owned 26 cars and trucks.. this is #1 for me. I recently traded my 2013 Mercedes E350 (LOVED THE CAR).. but needed to downsize on expenses along with get a car/truck that had room for larger items along with wanting to get back into an SUV. MOST SUV's now look like they're for women (no offense) - and will not pull anything nor made for off road. While I'm rarely off road, I do like the fact this one is made for it - I will make a point to get this off road as much as possible! DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Despite the price (and you can get them down 3K or so), YOU GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF IT and save THOUSANDS on depreciation because of its re sale value, NOT to mention you will have your Ford, Nissan, KIA or whatever in the SHOP getting repairs done.. they don't come close to the dependability and reliability. The ride is FINE.. it's a truck/SUV.. not a Lexus or a "ladies Mall SUV". It's a truck. All of these reviews beating it up for its ride comparing it to an Explorer or Pathfinder.. they're not competing with them, it's a TRUCK made to tow, go off road and yes go to the grocery store and bring back your goodies. When you do the math on how much this will truly cost you to drive per year and compare it to the others, there is NO comparison - none. And I love the LIMITED version (I don't care for the front of the SR5 at all.. man Toyota, change that - that's a mistake). But the looks of the limited is really slick, Toyota did a great job of upgrading the interior along with some great body lines on the exterior. Fantastic truck.. I'm not sure i'll drive anything else going forward!!"

Best SUV I have ever owned in all areas

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

"Overall it's a great machine. Family, off road, weather, it handles it all"

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Price & power"

"Love the design and utility of the vehicle. Was surprise with the handling. It was much better than I expected. Did not regret trading my Nissan Frontier NISMO 4x4 for this SUV. Toyota will last forever."

Almost perfect

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

I want this car

"I currently own a Nissan Armada SL, but I have been looking at the 4runner for a while now. I really love the sporty look of it, even though it is a bit smaller that my current vehicle. The price for a new 4runner is about the same as what I paid for my Armada...and that is why I hesitate to trade. I have issues thinking the price is the same for a smaller vehicle & the limited 4runner lacks some specs that mine does have. Mostly I would miss my power lift gate & intelligent key system. Also, the 3rd row seat of the 4runner is a joke, I wouldn't even bother getting one with that. As much as I like the exterior look I really don't think I'll give up what I have just yet. Maybe the 2015 4Runner will add some features to it to make it worth it."

At 51, I owned over 35 cars, this has been thebest

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Bought my 2010 off showroom floor in January 2010. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. No issues...I am a mechanic and my only complaints: it takes an hour to change the oil, so with synthetic I only have to deal with it a few times a year., the transmission is sealed (no dipstick) so fluid change at 100,000 miles is probably a dealer only ( I looked it up and even I don't want to do), and the weather strip outside along the glass is starting to tear off and dissolve...also headlights are hazing on top and started to only after a year or so.. Went to dealer and they used some compound on them...the haze came right back...I wish they would have replaced mine like they did for others....all in all though a great truck! I'm at 82,000 miles so far.."

At 51, I owned over 35 cars, this has been thebest

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Outstanding Amenities and Ride

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Stylish look, perfect blend of SUV and Truck"

"I have owned many vehicles. The 2014 stands out as one of the best I have ever owned. The drive is smooth and stable. The amenities, in the limited trim, are superior and fit/finish better than 2013 models. Although, the price may scare some off...this vehicle is built to be the last vehicle you will ever own."

Outstanding Amenities and Ride

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Stylish look, perfect blend of SUV and Truck"