2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 178 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

can't wait to drive it love it

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pros: "very versitile"

Cons: "more pickup"

"I previously owned a 2005 Nissan xterra loved the car not the issues that came along with it , Nissan doesn't stand behind there vehicles. I replaced a transmission and number 2 was going too. I have owned Toyota vehicles in the past and should have never left them love my new runner only con is wish it had better pick up."

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

"After owning two Lexus ES models, this was a great decision for our family. The low cost maintenance, ride, features, and great fuel economy for its size were worth the switch. We have the Limited in Shoreline blue pearl with the blonde interior, which is a great combination. My one complaints are the spongy brakes, lack of ventilated seats and the ugly antenna, which I replaced with a carbon fiber "stubby" unit. We get so many compliments on the vehicle. We have the remote starter, which is great, but I wish the vehicle would continue to run after you enter in the vehicle. We have the push starter, but when you touch the door handle the vehicle shuts off, I understand Toyota's logic, but is annoying. I wish it had more driver specific settings like the GM products, such as memory seats/mirror, individual tire pressure monitors, and expanded S.O.S. But overall it is a GREAT mode of transportation!!!"

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

Overall love it

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "Tough truck, but pleasant ride. Not a cross-over."

Cons: "The dashboard controls are a bit goofy"

"Exceeds most of my expectations. priced well for REAL 4x4. So many other companies have gone cheaper."

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Thursday, March 07, 2013

Pros: "Just Awesome"

Cons: "must get auto AC, not manual"

"This SUV is perfect. 21mpg on PA turnpike for 175miles. Small town Hills and driving is 13mpg, not great but better than my last two pathfinders. Only thing I regret is not having the Auto AC, the manual does not let you have individual temperatures. Surprised that the back car area does not have a separate temp control either. The 40/20/40 split is key for my moon roof surfing Springer! The nav system is awesome and the bluetooth phone system is great as well. Driving this vehicle is a real joy; makes a 4 hour drive seem like 2. Can't wait to take it to OBX for some beach/sand driving."

Love My 4 Runner!!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, love to drive, handles well"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"Just bought this 4- Runner 2 months ago. Traded my Avalon for it. Didn't want to get rid of the Avalon but I will say I love sitting up higher. Love mine. It was a good chose and love the room it has. We took a long trip in it and it was perfect for all our things.Now I know why we are the 3rd family member with it."

My Second 4runner(limited)

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Reliability"

Cons: "Rattles"

"This car is great except im having some grinding noise when i try closing my door from the inside.it seems to be coming from the top cover of the window control panel. External antenna is also a hassle. Mud flaps? Should be standard. I also cannot figure out why you removed the lock on the gas door. I think that is not safe. Atleast if you want it that way give us a locking gas cap. Outside design is very good."

Love this vehicle!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Comfort and reliability"

Cons: "Brakes"

"We bought our 4runner a year ago, and have had no problems. It has been used in good weather and bad, with great handling in both. The interior is spacious, and has plenty of leg room. We have considered replacing our Durango with a 4runner as well."

2011 4RNR SR5

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Even though my '93 4RNR is working fine after 18 years, I decided to get a new red one. I just love the style and comfort of the '11 model. Feels very safe over-all. Two things I like more about the '93: better vision of the surroundings; it is much easier to wash/wax, espcially the top; it has a locking gas lid, and it has much less technology to worry about."

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010