2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fantastic truck

By on Saturday, February 08, 2014

"I owned many cars mostly GM and Ford as well as Mercedes and Audi. I change my car every 18 to 24 months. This 4runner (my first Toyota) is here to stay. I love it."

Hey, it's a Toyota...

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"Reliable, good looks, built to go, go and go."

Wonderful

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"I could not be happier with this car. I have always always always wanted a 4Runner. I am so glad I waited. This newer body style is so sleek and eye catching. It really is beautiful. I have the limited package, and I can't imagine what else I could need. It is a "luxury vehicle" without the title and cost of one. I did read in another review that the back trunk door is hard to close; I guess I could agree with that, but never having owned an SUV before, it hasn't bothered me because I don't know any better. It's very roomy and enough space for my family of 4 to travel comfortably in. The trunk space in the back is massive, and the slide out tray is very handy. All in all it was a fantastic purchase."

Love my 4Runner!

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Space, quality, looks, color ( salsa Pearl Red)"

Cons: "passenger seat limited positioning"

"This is a great vehicle!, total quality but then again Toyota is quality!, it's an SUV but rides like a luxury vehicle, just floats over the bumps. Looking forward to a snow storm so I can see how it handles in the snow, hear it's awesome."

Best Vehicle I Have Owned Yet!

By on Thursday, December 08, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, Looks, Reliability, Resale Value"

Cons: "Higher Cost, but worth every $"

"I was a long time dedicated Jeep customer, owning 2-Grand Cherokees and 1-Commander. Recently traded my Commander for my Toyota 4-Runner and I wish i would've tried Toyota vehicles years ago. Amazing from the sharp high-end finishes to fantastic resale value. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's worth the extra money upfront."

BEST 4RUNNER YET

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Just a great SUV , fun to drive and everything."

Cons: "NONE"

"This is my 3rd 4Runner and best of all. Great car, everthing you want in a midsize suv . Only car I would buy for me to drive."

Love my 4

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I have always wanted a 4Runner and finally had the opportunity to purchase one. My 4Runner is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is reliable and dependable not to mention it is good looking. My only problem is that I was in such a hurry to own it I bought the only one on the lot- white. Everyone owns a white 4Runner. I wish I would have had the patience and waited for a different color but I am super satisfied with my purchase!"

Solid vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for 1 year. Everything has performed well, even in the snow. The only negative comment I have is with the transmission and how it shifts after you slow down, then accelerate. It seems to pause slightly, and the dealership does not know the cause. Besides that, the vehicle has consistently performed at 20mpg freeway or in town. A/C is great, ride is perfect for the type of vehicle. You wont regret this purchase."

By on Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Had it about a year now with 7,500 miles. Very happy overall. The 10's seen to have an issue with the lumbar support 'creaking' a lot, I am waiting for a fix from my dealer. Another person posted about wind noise from the roof rack cross bars...NOT true! I have them and they are silent, even at 75mph+. They are designed to be installed a certain way, it is possibly the dealer but them on backwards, but installed properly they do not create a problem. So much better looking than the previous generation."

Best 4x4 For 2010

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"I love this truck for many reasons. The main reasons is for its off-road capability. The interior is very nice. Its also has a very comfortable ride. The only problem it has in my opinion is the exterior. I think its good for off-roading but i also drive it daily to my work and its to bulky looking. The last generation was a little better on exterior. Other than that i love it, and i would definitely recommend it to people who want a good MPGs full size SUV. BTW i bought the Limited version with Technology package."