2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Outstanding 4WD vehicle. Could go anywhere!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "It's a little pricy."

Cons: "better heat delivery to rear."

"Excellent travel vehicle. Good gas milage, 19 in town, 24 on highway. Handles great in snow, rain & mud and ice. It did everything and more that I asked of it."

2011 4runner Limited is Amazing!

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "Amazing SUV in every way"

Cons: "Doesn't have v8 sound"

"The 4runner or as I call it, Tunner... Is a big suv that has every feature you could ever need. It can go off road, go 100mph on the highway and not know it, and take the kids to soccer safely. This car is my replacement for a 2004 gx470 and has proven to be to the same lexus quality I desired. The only issues is it doesn't have the v8 sound, same comfort as air ride of a lexus, or the pick up. But, this is an amazing suv than can out perform any competitors in its class. Looks great, drives amazing, and pulls anything you need it to."

My second 4Runner

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Reliable"

"I wish the 2014 4Runner had "blind spot indicator" and power lift gate. Buy it while they still make it."

Best body on frame SUV out there!

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Capable, comfortable, reliable, 4WD system"

Cons: "Factory tires, nose dive"

"I've owned my 2014 4Runner SR5 Premium 4X4 since December 2013 and it is by far the best all around vehicle I have ever owned and I've owned many over the last 20 years. This is the first truck, and I'll call it a truck since it has a real frame, that I want to keep and enjoy for years to come. These trucks are built to last with quality through and through. It's been through two fairly rugged Wisconsin winters, a 2,000+ mile road trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota towing a motorcycle on a trailer and made a full up family trek to and from Pittsburgh without a hiccup or issue. I typically see anywhere from 19-21 MPG on the interstate and ~17 MPG in mixed city driving. Overall sight lines, comfort and conveniences get top marks. Everyone who takes a ride in the T4R comments on how upscale and tight the truck is. I only have two real areas that are easily fixed and I've addressed the first. The Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires that come from the factory on this truck are horrible. I think they're there simply for MPG impact as they have been mostly useless in any snow over 4" deep this winter. The 4WD system is outstanding and highly capable and these tires simply take away from that. I've since swapped them out with General Grabber AT2 M/S tires that grip like a billy goat. My second issue that I'll deal with in the coming months is the porpoising that the front end does under hard acceleration and braking. Nose dive is exaggerated and something that a good set of Bilstein shocks all around should address. If you're in the market for a true SUV with many of the comfort and conveniences of all the car based SUVs, you couldn't do much better than a 4Runner. To boot, their reliability and resale value are simply unmatched. Look for yourself."

Best all around family vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Can make it through most any terrain if needed."

Cons: "Does not have the comfort of a luxury vehicle"

"I ordered this vehicle from the factory and it was my best car purchase to date. I have had no maintenance issues and it is capable of carpooling to camping. Plenty of room for 3 kids and 3 dogs with all of the luggage for a road trip."