2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

WE LOVE THIS VEHICLE

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "Just a great all around dependible vehicle"

Cons: "No storage under the floor in back"

"I have a 2014 Limited and traded in a 2010 Subaru Outback Limited on it. We needed more towing power and decided on the 4runner Limited. I live in eastern Minnesota and had to take 4 trips out to SD with it. I found out that if I drove it between 60-63 MPH I will get almost 24 MPG in 0 deg. temp. Pretty much ideal driving conditions flat roads with not too much stopping. I wish it had storage under the floor in the back and maybe a power lift gate. The vehicle has a nice but firmer ride and is pretty quiet inside. The seats are comfortable but pretty high to get into especially for a shorter person, Running boards help! Overall we really like this vehicle and we would buy another one. This one will surely outlast my wife and I so this one just might be the only and last one."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "Would like a little better gas mileage"

"Recently purchased to travel back and forth to work appoximately 120 miles per day, very comfortable also affords me peace of mind in bad weather conditions."

Realiable

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pros: "More Spacious than our 2007 4runner"

Cons: "needs More power ports up front"

"It is bigger than our 2007 4runner and still gets 21mpg. Haven't had a single problem with it in 2 years. Power is good, brakes a little touchy but you get use to it."

Love my 4runner!

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable car, great everyday driver"

Cons: "No air vents in rear of vehicle"

"I absolutely love my 4runner. It drives really nice and is comfortable for long or short drives. I have a family of 5, two of which are teenagers and everyone rides comfortably together, which is important! The only thing I wish my 4runner had was a power lift gate and that there were air vents located in the rear for my kids who sit in the 3rd row seat."

Does Not Meet My Expectations

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2015

"This is my first Toyota after owning 5 Chevys and a Ford. I had high expectations for this vehicle as it has one of the best reputations for reliability of any vehicle on the market and is a legendary nameplate. Cons: I had to have my front differential and driver’s side axle replaced due to a failed bearing inside the carrier at only 13,000 miles. There are squeaks in behind the dash, in the armrest, in the moon roof, and in the seat. I have more paint chips and scratches after one year than is acceptable. The trailer hitch is almost covered in surface rust after one year. The interior silver trim pieces are scratched from using the brush on my vacuum one time. Acceleration is adequate if you really push it, but due to throttle mapping, it feels incredibly slow and uninspiring. Plug for trailer lights is hidden under the bumper. Pros: Feels very rugged and mechanically very tight. Great dog vehicle to the roll-down rear window. Ground clearance is incredible for a vehicle with standard tires and wheels. Traction in bad weather is the best I’ve experienced. Fantastic aftermarket and loyal online followers. Looks great working hard or in the city on a date night. Simple, proven engine and transmission. Unique. The only comparable vehicle is the XTerra, which is in dire need of an update."