2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

2011 4runner Limited is Amazing!

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "Amazing SUV in every way"

Cons: "Doesn't have v8 sound"

"The 4runner or as I call it, Tunner... Is a big suv that has every feature you could ever need. It can go off road, go 100mph on the highway and not know it, and take the kids to soccer safely. This car is my replacement for a 2004 gx470 and has proven to be to the same lexus quality I desired. The only issues is it doesn't have the v8 sound, same comfort as air ride of a lexus, or the pick up. But, this is an amazing suv than can out perform any competitors in its class. Looks great, drives amazing, and pulls anything you need it to."

My second 4Runner

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Reliable"

"I wish the 2014 4Runner had "blind spot indicator" and power lift gate. Buy it while they still make it."

Best body on frame SUV out there!

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Pros: "Capable, comfortable, reliable, 4WD system"

Cons: "Factory tires, nose dive"

"I've owned my 2014 4Runner SR5 Premium 4X4 since December 2013 and it is by far the best all around vehicle I have ever owned and I've owned many over the last 20 years. This is the first truck, and I'll call it a truck since it has a real frame, that I want to keep and enjoy for years to come. These trucks are built to last with quality through and through. It's been through two fairly rugged Wisconsin winters, a 2,000+ mile road trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota towing a motorcycle on a trailer and made a full up family trek to and from Pittsburgh without a hiccup or issue. I typically see anywhere from 19-21 MPG on the interstate and ~17 MPG in mixed city driving. Overall sight lines, comfort and conveniences get top marks. Everyone who takes a ride in the T4R comments on how upscale and tight the truck is. I only have two real areas that are easily fixed and I've addressed the first. The Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires that come from the factory on this truck are horrible. I think they're there simply for MPG impact as they have been mostly useless in any snow over 4" deep this winter. The 4WD system is outstanding and highly capable and these tires simply take away from that. I've since swapped them out with General Grabber AT2 M/S tires that grip like a billy goat. My second issue that I'll deal with in the coming months is the porpoising that the front end does under hard acceleration and braking. Nose dive is exaggerated and something that a good set of Bilstein shocks all around should address. If you're in the market for a true SUV with many of the comfort and conveniences of all the car based SUVs, you couldn't do much better than a 4Runner. To boot, their reliability and resale value are simply unmatched. Look for yourself."

Best all around family vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Can make it through most any terrain if needed."

Cons: "Does not have the comfort of a luxury vehicle"

"I ordered this vehicle from the factory and it was my best car purchase to date. I have had no maintenance issues and it is capable of carpooling to camping. Plenty of room for 3 kids and 3 dogs with all of the luggage for a road trip."

2012 Trail Edition - my dream vehicle!

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "4WD, black bumpers, cargo deck"

Cons: "sunglass holder?"

"I bought the Trail edition in excellent used condition. I've owned a Sequoia, Highlander, Camry, and a Corolla, but this is just right for my family of four, including two teenagers. The Sequoia was just too large for my day to day. 4WD works well during the Michigan snow storms and traveling through the wooded trails to prepare for a hike. Crawl control and the unique settings for mud, rock, etc. are a bonus. Water resistant seats are perfect for an outdoorsy lifestyle and am enjoying the XM satellite radio is great with the sound system. I prefer the black bumpers and exterior black trim; can't stand all the scratches on a painted bumper. The body looks cool - I receive compliments frequently. Gas mileage is not ideal around town, but I can get 22/23 driving around 60mph. The body on frame feels safe and sturdy with not a lot of road or wind noise - just a slight hum from the tires. Plenty of cargo room, especially when the back seats are folded. The party mode is pretty cool for tailgating, and the slide out cargo deck is pretty useful. I pull out the deck, place the heavy items on it, then slide into the truck. Also I sit on the slide out to put on my boots for skiing. Power seats are perfect to adjust to each driver. The Trail edition is great looking without all that chrome, running boards not required even though I'm only 5'8" - not a big deal, and the soft touch interior surfaces for elbows are comfortable. 4.0 L is plenty of power for me. Plenty of cup holders - great rear roll down window for air flow. Fantastic vehicle for outdoorsy type family who need to get off-road and beat around the town. I would buy another Trail Edition all over again."

Really really nice dependable vehicle.

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

"I love this vehicle, will probably buy another before I'm done."

Avid Off Road Explorer South Mt. Baker

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive and a real off road SUV!"

Cons: "Gas mileage."

"I've had this vehicle for a year and out of 18 camping trips and day hikes I can say wow...lots of room for storage for four folks as well as carry-in fire wood. I have the KDSS and really like the ride and off-road prowess. Sound system is the best I've ever had. Navigation accurate. Seats are sooo nice!"

WE LOVE THIS VEHICLE

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "Just a great all around dependible vehicle"

Cons: "No storage under the floor in back"

"I have a 2014 Limited and traded in a 2010 Subaru Outback Limited on it. We needed more towing power and decided on the 4runner Limited. I live in eastern Minnesota and had to take 4 trips out to SD with it. I found out that if I drove it between 60-63 MPH I will get almost 24 MPG in 0 deg. temp. Pretty much ideal driving conditions flat roads with not too much stopping. I wish it had storage under the floor in the back and maybe a power lift gate. The vehicle has a nice but firmer ride and is pretty quiet inside. The seats are comfortable but pretty high to get into especially for a shorter person, Running boards help! Overall we really like this vehicle and we would buy another one. This one will surely outlast my wife and I so this one just might be the only and last one."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "Would like a little better gas mileage"

"Recently purchased to travel back and forth to work appoximately 120 miles per day, very comfortable also affords me peace of mind in bad weather conditions."

Realiable

By on Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pros: "More Spacious than our 2007 4runner"

Cons: "needs More power ports up front"

"It is bigger than our 2007 4runner and still gets 21mpg. Haven't had a single problem with it in 2 years. Power is good, brakes a little touchy but you get use to it."