2005 Toyota 4Runner

9.5

Based on 896 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

i oved my 4-runner

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I absolutely loved my 2004 4-runner. It was a v-8 limited AWD. The ride, power, fuel economy, styling and interior space are second to none. I put over 50000 miles on it with nothing more than oil changes and tire rotations. The one thing I could why someone would not like this if thye were of large stature then they may not fit in it very well."

my '05 4Runner

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Best SUV out there. Bulletproof reliability and quality. This is one of the vehicles that is still built in Japan as most of the Toyotas sold in the US are now produced here - they've had some recall and quality issues that are still being ironed out. Smooth ride but still a little firmer than most SUV's or wanna be SUV's. But this is the real deal. I spend a good amount of time in the mountains and off-road and the 4Runner is amazing. Great off road but still looks sharp and works well in everyday driving. I work daily with the auto manufacturers and luckily get to drive nearly all new vehicles as soon as they are out and this is the best SUV out there. I have the Sport Edition and love the look of the hood scoop. Very refined vehicle that you can take about anywhere. Great looks, styling and ergonomics but can still tear it up off road. The only negative is that it can be a bit pricey....."

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roller Over 4 Runner

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"My nephew borrowed my new 4Runner with only 150 miles on it....then, rolled it three times by skidding off a small cliff to total it. The inside of the vehicle looked just as it did when I bought it 2 weeks earlier. The outside was demolished. There was not a scratch on my nephew. Needless to say, I went right out and purchased another new 4Runner. It proved that it is a very safe SUV. The maintenace is practically standard stuff only. Nothing but consumables like tires, and oil changes!!"

Great Truck for the cash

By on Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"I have had this truck for 3 years and 60,000 miles and I love it. It has served me well and I have my wife wanting to drive it, which is difficult to believe because she does not like trucks. I have had one problem with it since I have owned it. The steel cable on the moon roof broke and wound back inside the unit but it was covered under warranty. There is one other thing, small may it be, they made the face plate of the on board computer from plastic and the thing scratches. Another small thing I would change is the fact that it has a door lock only on the drivers side, which can be a pain when you have kids."