2004 Toyota 4Runner

9.5

Based on 900 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

The Best

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"I researched SUV's for nearly 3 years before going with a 4Runner. They are simply the best option when you consider Value, Quality, Reliability, Style, and Praticality. You know you've got a dependable vehicle when you go with a Toyota. The combination of performance and quality that the 4Runner delivers is unmatched in the mid-sized SUV class. I love my 4Runner!"

Love My 4Runner

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"You can't go wrong with Toyota, and the 4Runner is no exception. Fit and finish is excellent, seats are very comfortable, handling is supreme, and its the perfect size for running around town or taking road trips. This is my third Toyota, and reliability is legendary. They always hold their value, and you'll neve have trouble selling it when you're ready for the next one."

Nice looking, but not comfy

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I have had my 2006 4Runner for a little over a year now. It has 20,000 miles on it and runs good. It is a very stylish vehicle, but it is an SUV. It isn't as smooth a ride as a car. Mechanically it's been great. My only issues are the squeaking in the trunk area and also the back seat squeeks. Also, the driver's seat is very uncomfortable. It is very hard and mine only has a manual seat adjuster. You'd think they could have put a power seat in it since it's a $29,000 vehicle. Because of this I can't get comfortable no matter where I position the seat. Maybe it would be easier for a shorter person. Great vehicle, but I will be getting rid of it soon."

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun, strong, reliable."

Cons: "Kind of hard to handle in extreme wind."

"I've owned my 4runner for 9 years and can honestly say, "its been GREAT!" I've had no repairs. The only thing I've changed are the tires, wiper blades and break pads. It's strong and durable on and off road. I've driven it under conditions of ice and snow, extreme heat, through the desert sand and two tracking in the woods. It's amazing! The only drawback that I have found is it is a vehicle that must be "held onto" in extreme wind. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking for something extremely reliable."

Best Truck Ever: Will Drop From Under Me :)

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "Great Truck....great mileage..."

Cons: "None..."

"I brought my 4runner with about 40,000 miles on it in 2007, so it was used but was a lease so all of the maintenance was by the dealer. I have had zero issues with this truck and only had to replace the exhaust which was costly but over the years that I have had it, which eventually paid for itself. I have taken great care maintenance of this truck and believe that you take care of your automobile it will work and take care of you too :0) I am from a family of Toyota owners and had my first one 1999 new Toyota Corolla and put 200,000 miles and gave it to my unlce and she (grey daisy was her name) is still running great and now my 4runner is doing the same. I will always have a Toyota in my driveway and swear by the brand too :) Thanks Toyota!"