1994 Toyota 4Runner

8.3

Based on 218 Ratings for the 1990 - 1995 models.

Reliable, Safe, Best I've owned

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

Pros: "Low maintenance. Great in bad conditions. Reliable"

Cons: "Not fantastic mpg. Not high speed (80+)"

"Great vehicle. Have had very few problems (actually only issues have been very minor and were previous owner inflicted). Low maintenance. Does GREAT in inclement weather. Toyota made a winner with this. If you are looking for a high speed, sporty, flashy car, keep looking. If you want a very dependable, long lasting, off road, reliable rig, this is it. Best vehicle I've owned."

the best

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pros: "power, high suspension, narrow, tall, strong"

Cons: "not great for highway"

"My Toyota 4runner was the ONLY truck that made it out after hurricane Katrina!!! it crossed down trees, crossed creeks, deep mud....water. if I could say a truck that can save your life is this Toyota 4runner, it would be true. Katrina didn't stop this truck"

With proper maintenance this truck will last

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Reliability toyota quality"

Cons: "Under powered"

"Bought my 95 4runner 10 years ago used was a California rig so very few rust spots. Towed many trailers and boat With the 22re engine, very under powered but still capable of going the speed limit on the highway, uphill it worked hard.Replaced the clutch at around 180.000 miles. Nothing but shocks, brakes, radiator and starter since I got it. It blew a head gasket at around 230.000 miles and instead of doing proper repair I fixed it with a sealant in thru the radiator and it lasts another 30k miles. It's got 260,000 miles on it and still runs but has a bad gasket, I've retired the old girl and bought a 2004 4runner. Love these trucks!!!"

Great SUV

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pros: "fun, useful, reliable,"

Cons: "slow pickup, bumpers rot fast, poor gas mileage"

"I purchased this car when it was already 9 years old. I neded it for moving stock for my business, it holds lots of items making it work to make me money. This car never failed me in any conditions. When my business was done I took it off roading and had a blast with my dog, I beat this car to a pulp but it still runs great. I also use it to haul lumber since I love to make wooden things for my home. The only thing is the bumpers rotted out twice. I just came home and found a sticker on my door someone wants to know if I am willing to sell it. That is a touigh thing since I often think about it but somehow I just can't. There is only one thing when driving, it has a poor excelleration and can;t seem to get out of its own way, other than that you can't beat this car. I am a retired senior...."

Highly Recomended

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "amazing 4wd, very comfortable, very reliable"

Cons: "lack of power and lack of mpg"

"Great vehicle not perfect but real close to it! Never let me down, and never got stuck has 4" lift and 32x11.50R15 and they are amazing with the 4runners 4wd system I love it and would recomend it to everyone"