1994 Toyota 4Runner

8.3

Based on 216 Ratings for the 1990 - 1995 models.

perfect balence, heaviy loaded on the durable side

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "wont die! no matter how hard ive hit it"

Cons: "not great gas, rear windows not needed."

"cheap enough to not care if it gets a slap from a tree but tough enough to keep driving over that tree. i use mine as a commuter and for recreation. everythings simply built and easy an easy fix. 100 percent stock, not even all terain tires ive run it though the woods though trails not much wider then it is at 25-35 and it holds its own to any other truck i put a 1 inch rubber mat in the bed to keep from having to clean the carpet. but apart from that i treat it just like my tractor. but all good things must come to an end, i hit a tellephone pole and broke the tie rod which sent me down a hill and into a cattle farm, hanging from hot wire it hung over a ravene. a 6x2z1 inch peace of the telephone pole was lodged between the tire and rim and the tire was sill inflated, towed home drove it up the driveway and into the garage, one tire facing the wrong way, and the most expensive part of the wreck was paying for the tow home. fixed it but smashed the frame under her. took it to ntb where they said an alignment was impossible, said the tires would wear out in a week maybe. its been 3 months and its been driven everyday to school and back, 20 miles each way. and shes yet to cause me trouble. id recomend this truck to anyone who has somewhere to be and needs to get there no matter whats in their way"

one of the best small SUVs out there

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "high ground clearance low maintenance, comfortable"

Cons: "low mpg, get a newer model if you can even the V8"

"All out styling is great, reliability is exceptional, zero problems, QUALITY and an enjoyable vehicle to drive, own and even camp in."

Best inclement weather vehicle ever!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Manual trans is fun to drive, feels like a truck."

Cons: "'92 is underpowered. That's it!"

"The vehicle has been very reliable and has made it through the toughest deepest snow blizzards this area has ever had. It is the best vehicle given the worst road conditions. The downside: the '92 is underpowered and prone to rusting on the metal bumpers. In 2WD, the vehicle has poor traction in wet conditions. If the roads are wet, the vehicle is in 4WD."

I love this truck, it is the best!

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "Quality, Dependable, Looks great,"

Cons: "Cup holders limit air vents when used"

"I love my 4Runner, I upkeep the maintenance on it, and it runs like a champ. I have owned several vehicles, more than 12 or so??? This is one of the best, I love Toyota's (owned 4 of them). This truck looks tuff, and drives strong. There is a long list of great things about this truck mostly the quality and the life of the truck. It is extremely dependable, and I love the way that the back window comes down and you have a tailgate to sit on! I love the sunroof and that it is so well made it does not leak even though it is a 1995 truck! The quality shows also in the cruise and radio controls being on the steering wheel. I will tell you the couple of small negatives. On the model I have the cup holders are in front of the AC vents, blocking some air flow. The Toyota's in general have a weakness of the driver door not locking and unlocking with the others, and mine has that problem. One of my back windows does not work properly, but as I said my truck is 17 years old."

Never had a problem, Very Satisfied

By on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "Driver Access Tight"

"Never had a problem, Very Satisfied, Purchased it new and had it for 17 years. It is sad to let it go. But, needed a pick-up. So I purchased a 2002 Tacoma."

GREAT FOR OFF ROADING WITH RUNNING BOARDS REMOVED.

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "GREAT OFF ROADER. GREAT AFTERMARKET SUPPORT."

Cons: "CUP HOLDERS?? ONLY ONE POWER OUTLET."

"PRIMARY USE IS TRAVELING TO REMOTE DESTINATIONS FOR FURTHER EXPLORATION. WITH 4.88 GEARS AND 4WD AND AN OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION IT WORKS GREAT. 20MPG ON THE HIGHWAY AND 4LOW WILL TAKE YOU UP OR DOWN MOST ANY HILL. COMFORTABLE HIGHWAY RIDE WITH A LITTLE BODY ROLL ON CURVEY ROADS. RIDES QUIET AND SMOOTH AT 75MPH ON THE FREEWAY."

So reliable

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Perfect for any whime you may have"

Cons: "old, out dated"

"This is my first car, handmedown from my parents, and i love it! It's so reliable. I got hit by a motorcycle on the drivers side door and just had to replace the door and fender. In another vehicle, the accident could've been so much worse than it actually was. Drives great off road and in snow."

best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holder, head rest, rear seats"

"I bough this car in february of 2011 i was the 3rd owner and bought it with 242,348mi the car has never failed the car is salvage and is still running the a/c blws extremely cold and there have been no major repairs ever done to this car the car will last foreve. The car is slower compared to newer models but still is great"

great starter car for a teenager.

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "reliable and safe"

Cons: "not the best gas mileage"

"This was my first car I am 19 and it has served me very well. Great for starting a teenager off with and handles beautifully in snowy and rainy conditions. Also this suv does quite well in off road situations as well if thats where you choose to go with it."

Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "great price, very reliable, safe, looks great"

Cons: "nothing"

"I have had it for six and a half years and it has never broken down on me. six cylinder gets 19.5mpg at 75mph that's unreal... highly recomended"