1994 Toyota 4Runner

8.3

Based on 216 Ratings for the 1990 - 1995 models.

great classic

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "tight space"

"My white Toyota 4Runner limited edition has actually been bought off of the showroom floor at the dealership back in 1995. She she was a beauty back in its day. It was bought for about $34,000 and ever since today, she has had no problems! Not even the breaks or engine has ever failed on us. The only issue I had were just the rusting that occurs overtime underneath the car. Otherwise, the car has many things installed including tinted light brown windows, bass system, dvd system, window deflectors, fender trims, and side steps. Not only that, but with michelin snow tires, it CAN, and I repeat, it can tow a Hummer out of snow! She rides through huge piles of snow every winter easily rarely swerving. I love it and I would never sell it. Even the dealership offered the value for a tradin value at $7500! Unfortunately, the car is now considered a complete loss from being parked on the street. I miss my 4Runner!"

Great classic

Cons: "little space"

Great classic

Cons: "little space"

Great vehicle, needs more cup holders

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Runs great for a 20 year old truck."

Cons: "Needs better cup holders."

"Overall my family and I love the vehicle. It still gets okay gas mileage for a 20 year old truck, and its plenty roomy. Only downside is the dash-mounted cup holders. If they were in the "normal" spot, right behind the shifter like most vehicles now, then this would be a perfect 10/10 truck for me and my family."

Best SUV

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliability and quality"

Cons: "Gas mileage ..not good for fast drivers."

"This is a wonderful SUV. Looks are totally classic.. Air conditioning still works even in 105 Atlanta summers. Engine excellent..a big step up from corolla in 1998 for me. Sold the vehicle to a friend 3 years ago. Still drive it 4-5 times a year. Amazing reliability and quality."